Elsafrost29 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the poll is still going strong and out of roughly 600 odd votes... 500 odd say she should be permanently banned off social media! Wonder if there's anyway of actually making that happen?!
Where is the poll can you send a link or something pls xx

Jesus Christ the night, shes gonna kick off soon, you can see it coming...God help her neighbours, listening to that shite :oops:πŸ™‰

Reactions: 3
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Just commented on BF live DON'T LET THE BASTATS GRIND YOU DOWN... THERE JUS JELIOUS

spelling mistakes intentional πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve got β€˜bastats’ into 3 comments now 🀣🀣🀣 (I had to spam it with Elsa love to hide it though 🀣🀣)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's off for a pint after deserving it for this weekend 🀣 are you for real ya bleeping cretin

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve got β€˜bastats’ into 3 comments now 🀣🀣🀣 (I had to spam it with Elsa love to hide it though 🀣🀣)
Me too I had to get in a β€˜don’t let the bastats get you down elsa, 300 THOUSAND k is amazing.’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.