Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well i haven't but if you have we would not of been talking about you,
If you are easily offended & take everything people say to heart when it's not aimed at you personally, then maybe you have came on to the wrong site. (y)
Definitely not easily offended it was a comment made in jest 🙄 us sociopaths don’t get offended 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
It has crossed my mind that this is all just a hoax for them all to gain followers etc. I wouldnt be surprised if this was all an act and we have all been reeled in 🤷🏼‍♀️ thoughts anyone?
Nah too much said & done & police involvement for it to be a hoax.
Chrissy was at the point of suicide over arl BF, no one could fake that,
Too much info on lots of sites bout BF & her past for any hoax.

Reactions: 7
mad to think that there’s people out there watching this all unfold and they’re still commenting on her videos “QuEeN” “I wIsH I wAs LiKe YoU” feel sad that this is people’s inspiration

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah too much said & done & police involvement for it to be a hoax.
Chrissy was at the point of suicide over arl BF, no one could fake that,
Too much info on lots of sites bout BF & her past for any hoax.
Yeah I suppose and ald breadflaps isn't that clever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.