Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure of the user name but she goes after bully’s. She offered a live to loubo and had banterflaps on her radar. She’s been after Ian Moore too
Not sure of the user name but she goes after bully’s. She offered a live to loubo and had banterflaps on her radar. She’s been after Ian Moore too
Michelletalksfacts is the girl ExposingCyberBullys

Reactions: 2
Found it I think. It’s a company called Simian. Sponsors of Coventry football club!! So unless a green screen app is set specifically for Coventry then she’s talking out of her ass!!!
This is a family friends company - what’s this got to do with hammy sammy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m 22 with no kids and wouldn’t dream of posting the crap I see these forty something mothers and reprobates post

Reactions: 6
I couldn’t control myself - I’ve just pissed on my chips and am going to get my burner account blocked by LouBoShouldBeBanned 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Awww I hope she’s not fell out with loubang I was looking forward to her going to Lous house and riding one of her horses terribly 😂 then watching her go psycho at lou for telling her to stop riding like she’s on top of a fat dildo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is a family friends company - what’s this got to do with hammy sammy 😂😂😂
Oh sorry nothing bad against them. In her driving/not driving video she drove past the company. She claimed green screen app, we know otherwise lol

Reactions: 3
Tables have turned on her now with people calling her out for bullying - the very thing she’s supposedly fighting against - another thirst trap with half a brain cell imo 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Awww I hope she’s not fell out with loubang I was looking forward to her going to Lous house and riding one of her horses terribly 😂 then watching her go psycho at lou for telling her to stop riding like she’s on top of a fat dildo
It was painful to watch her ride that horse... poor thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.