Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
W
Just seen BF’s new TikTok.. I wish she’d stop going on about the 4 cards she had delivered a week ago 😂. Someone’s just realised her follower count isn’t going up quite like she’d hoped ( in comparison to Chelsea’s) ... I know what, I’ll thank the four people that sent me cards again, in hope that I’ll get something through the post to talk about in tomorrow’s TikTok ... we all know what you’re doing sweetheart 😂😂😂😂😂😂
e should all start sending Chelsea cards 😂😂 can you imagine the feathers that would ruffle

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I have it
In this one (the original) you can clearly see the steering wheel etc. They aren’t very bright are they. The bastats are too fast for their stupid arses! Remove and upload as much as they like. The evidence speaks for itself. Dangerous driving 👮🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my god look at her new vid. A woman has actually got her child to say Elsa is amazing. Would you really show your toddlers her videos? 😱😱

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Iv just came back from taking My frenchie out,and I’m gutted I binned his monster turd (as I’m a responsible dog owner!) 😁It was in a lovely little green bag,and I tied the handles in a little bow too,,, if it wasn’t so smelly I would of drove round to hers and hand delivered her “Gift”.The scrounging streak of piss is only a VIP on this thread as we wouldn’t have a thread without her😱But in real life Flappy Flaps is as stale as the bread I throw to the ducks in park.😂😂
No stop!!! We need to all post our dog turds 💩😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wish I managed to screen record Elsa's live about 3 weeks back when she was making fun of Downs Syndrome people and the way they look. She should be disgusted herself as should her vile followers who condone her behaviour.

Also how DARE she blame ADHD for her venomous words, she's evil to the core. I know you're reading this Elsa, karma is a witch with everyone's address, darling. 👍
I didn't hear about that 😡😡😡

• Wow
No stop!!! We need to all post our dog turds 💩😂😂
Hahaha I’m going to start saving my little hippos turds to fester, I could cycle to hers as she doesn’t like far, I could dress as a Deliveroo driver and Say I have Ur Take away You Scrubber!! Enjoy 😘 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The ultimate breadcrumb has arrived!
Woahhhhhh hang on a minute!!! Wtf have I missed here 😂😂 oh am dead at myself , is this a poll someone done asking if she should be banned ? How the heck did I miss this this morning ? I’ve not seen this till now 😂 anyway dizzy ass ere has always an will always say a ban from All SM , what TT was this please anyone ?

This is the sam mua video - says it’s a green screen but she is clearly changing gear at one point during the clip plus there is other traffic that is moving .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.