Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’ve just seen it. She’s put new vid up and she’s out with kids. Nice to see really
I meant walk the dog not walk. She does seem to love kids.... They are beautiful children. Couldn't imagine not having mine live with me. My 4 older children go to their dad's house every other weekend and I still haven't got use to it after 6 years

Reactions: 5
I meant walk the dog not walk. She does seem to love kids.... They are beautiful children. Couldn't imagine not having mine live with me. My 4 older children go to their dad's house every other weekend and I still haven't got use to it after 6 years
Mine do too! I miss them badly 😢

Mine do too! I miss them badly 😢
Mine only went to their dads a couple of times after we split up and he behaved like BF so it’s now 20 years 2 weddings and a grandchild and he’s still not even rang to see if they’re ok. So yeah BF needs to be more attentive to her children as you end up missing so much

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It was then when all that happens I could not keep my mouth closed about her , to hear another woman talk like that to a woman is off the scale ! Believe me I am no angel I’ve had a bit of a crazy past but I’d never stoop that low never it just wouldn’t happen , I treat others how I expect to be treated an I keep my circle small , me an my girlfriend have a joint TT an coz we’re both femme lesbians it gained a lot of followers quicker than imagined we joined during lockdown an there’s a massive LGQBT platform on there isn’t ther well we didn’t really know we joined so the silly dances have a drink do stupid games I do a load of yoga but for some reason we have great followers an met some lovely ppl, now BF has come thru my “fyp” a few times an I watched her for the first time wen she was just bouncing about an I knew then I didn’t like her an just didn’t bother but when all that madness started with her an rosie I was infuriated by it all, I still to this second do not know how she is still on TT honest she needs banning for life !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You know though if it really was the case... she'd do everything in her power to be a better mother, fight to see them more... instead she shoves shite online that only hurts and embarrasses her children... she may have some sort of love for them but it's certainly not maternal!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You know though if it really was the case... she'd do everything in her power to be a better mother, fight to see them more... instead she shoves shite online that only hurts and embarrasses her children... she may have some sort of love for them but it's certainly not maternal!
From what I can see, I think her and bran only got close when he could go out partying and holidays with her 😔

Reactions: 5
I cant Maxine blocked her months ago, she thrives of all the drama constantly getting herself involved that has nothing to do with her
They all do 😣. I'm arguing with Sharon again Maxine Jackson again this is war
stand my

Reactions: 2
She said it in jest. They’re clutching a bit now aren’t they. Idiots.
They really are! It was a bloody joke for god sake, I remember I commented saying something like haha good idea, £20 fine for an unblock ... annoying little worms!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think we should refrain from talking about Brandon, he’s not been involved in the drama. He’s kept quiet on the ashleigh front and he’s just a young lad doing young lad stuff. I have a son his age and I can’t join in with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Been sat in the bath for 90 mins catching up .. and now I have although I am extremely prune like and the water is now cold 😂.

Thoughts on what I have read:-

Sam mua - the 00’s called. They want their eyebrows back.

I also can’t access the uk punt site - nowtv have blocked it and o2 the page just freezes and then stops working .

Elsa does need to apologise and be genuine about it for her comments regarding LGBTQ+ / the hiv remark/ posting the photo of Chrissy Gee in the red underwear ( this is revenge p0rn) and you can be arrested and charged for the crime and put on a sex offender register.

I do not like this situation at all and whilst it’s undeniable that Elsa is the instigator and has responded with some truly horrific comments/ and acted appallingly I still wouldn’t want to see an article saying she has committed suicide. For her families sake if no one else’s. It’s pretty obvious that attack is the only form of defence and mixed in with a narcissistic personality she just can’t let it lie. So until other people become disinterested and stop making videos I think this is just going to carry on. Yes - it should be Elsa apologising and walking away but we know this isn’t going to happen so it’s up to other people to stop retaliating ( although again I realise this is difficult when your being personally attacked).
it is obvious that Elsa has a lot of psychological issues which result from her upbringing ( although it’s no excuse for her behaviour) as well as very low self esteem (despite the front she puts on).
I feel a bit sympathetic to her in a way because she must lead a really crappy and lonely life and feel like she has nothing to offer other than sell herself to make some money.
anyway - these are just my thoughts on the situation. I am not condoning her actions or her behaviour - she has made a rod for her own back and now she has to deal with it. I don’t really understand why other people feel the need to get involved either. It’s not your argument .

Reactions: 3
Omfg how bleeping ugly is BF un this and how nice is Chelsea 😂 this person who supports BF just made her look like a bleeping queef 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This made me howl with laughter. My god how deluded are the minions!!!
Ooh and check me managing to work out how to upload a video 🤣

Omfg how bleeping ugly is BF un this and how nice is Chelsea 😂 this person who supports BF just made her look like a bleeping queef 🤣🤣🤣
Great minds. Just seen that myself 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.