Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m trying to keep up Keep having to make new tik toks they have all blocked me on four accounts how very dare they be so selfish 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also just to play devils advocate I can’t help but wonder if everyone got together on a zoom call and arranged all the fall outs 😂

Beauts let’s get reporting BF may be quite ( I’m banned) but that idiot leaveelsaalone isn’t .
need to catch up so apologies if this has already been brought to your attention
i tried reporting a LOT of the vids & it kept saying it was NOT against community standards 😤😤 like how can TT say them videos are ok????

Reactions: 2
Bluesmurf hasn’t abandoned us and will be back in a week guys 😭 in other news miss Burke has some of faux/fox fur Michelle’s blag pj’s I hope she washes them more than bf does.

Reactions: 6
She's had a change of heart about the plazzy hair. Says it's only for videos and it's not her style to be walking round with them outside in the winter. Even though she did exactly that yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No what she means
She's had a change of heart about the plazzy hair. Says it's only for videos and it's not her style to be walking round with them outside in the winter. Even though she did exactly that yesterday.
No what she means is people are taking the piss out them so she stopped wearing them, like who buys hair pieces to sit in the house 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So make 50k and ya having a little friend help you out basically ya pimp

Reactions: 5
Piddling myself here. She’s saying she’s having a Merc (looks more like a Vauxhall nova driver with eyelashes on lights tbh) and is saying she’s gotta save up. She’s sat there doing the maths in her head and reckons she will have it in 10 weeks.
Now, correct me if I’m wrong but that’s a helluva lot of £5 fanny pics she’s going to have to sell to get a Mercedes in 10 weeks 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who's local and lovely to her she is on the positive vibes today wonder how long keep it up

So she had police sit in the house and she told them unless they sort her chelse we assume she will do her damage so shes basically done and threat and expects us to believe police did nothing about the threat lol shes deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.