Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look at the mua Sam's vids now mocking people, there's just something about her that boils my blood, she thinks she's bf junior
Just had a quick look at this Sam.... Maybe the MUA means something different the make up artist......

Reactions: 2
Just had a look at the mua Sam's vids now mocking people, there's just something about her that boils my blood, she thinks she's bf junior
I think if bfs goes she will take over being the evil one she’s vile

Reactions: 2
Love how all these bf crumbs are now attacking other people and their looks just doing what bf does yet trying to call Chesley a bully and she is only going after elsa and telling the truth you never see chesley sit there and mock others on their looks.

It’s where she gets her comedy from babe
Who??

Reactions: 3
Funny the only negative comments you get are people who either can't spell or just say... 'obsessed or jealous'. Really do show the level of intelligence from BFs supporters..... give me something intelligent i can respond to ffs!!

Reactions: 4
Love how all these bf crumbs are now attacking other people and their looks just doing what bf does yet trying to call Chesley a bully and she is only going after elsa and telling the truth you never see chesley sit there and mock others on their looks.

Who??
That unfunny clown Loubobang- trying not to derail

Reactions: 4
They are all old videos even the dog one... whos she tryna kid?? She's sat on the couch chomping at the bit waiting for tyrese to go so she can get back to business

Reactions: 6
Right I need to do some housework as my place is starting to look stig of the dump lives here 🤣 bf is kidding herself on haha as soon as the little one is gone she will go nuts so be back soon

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.