Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just proves what wet wipes they all are gonna dish it take what Is coming back from it

Reactions: 2
so old mua sam can mock people but you have a pop she reports your account for bullying 😂😂good job ain't main one anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right I need to do some housework as my place is starting to look stig of the dump lives here 🤣 bf is kidding herself on haha as soon as the little one is gone she will go nuts so be back soon
Im doing the same... it's been so neglected lately 🤣

Reactions: 2
Love how all these bf crumbs are now attacking other people and their looks just doing what bf does yet trying to call Chesley a bully and she is only going after elsa and telling the truth you never see chesley sit there and mock others on their looks.

Who??
exactly hun , never ever have i seen chelsey do that .. even ppl like myself that back in march i commented on bf post i said thats very mean course i got same went into profile on TT and commented on my looks saying i was raw looking ,.. managed to get a comment in back saying raw like her gob ,, low behold i was blocked ive just commented on another deluded minion posting a vid onTT that chelsey started all this , that claire women , the reply i got well i was in hospital poorly so i didnt see from start who started all this but she was after making a vid saying chelsey started it feckin eejit,

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
These are all old vids. She’s probably making out she’s still got the kids so Chelsey lays off coz she can’t handle the truth.

Reactions: 8
Am confused... is that an old vid posted of the dog? But making out she’s took the kids for a walk?

Also where was the kids while she was at the gym?
Right she put two videos up one going on about chelsey and the 70k and another saying she is the real queen....checked again and she has deleted and put old video up of dog

• Haha
Reactions: 4
These are all old vids. She’s probably making out she’s still got the kids so Chelsey lays off coz she can’t handle the truth.
Yeah that’s my thinking.... she’s probably in the pub

Right she put two videos up one going on about chelsey and the 70k and another saying she is the real queen....checked again and she has deleted and put old video up of dog
Anyone got the deleted vids??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She done that earlier:
Either way she said she is aware of the video Chelsey done saying she will leave BF alone whilst she with her kids,
why lie you never cared about my mental elf these last few weeks so don't back track
said police been to Chelsey's door,
said she is well known & told police she needs to stop before Chelsey gets hurt
said she is busy with her kids, asked people to leave Chelsey alone as she is just gaining followers of her back
then finished with not arsed if police been or not.

Reactions: 3
As much as people didn't agree Chelsea revealing ashleigh voice notes from this night in reality it's done her a favour coz this could of kept coming back to haunt ashleigh over and over at least now everyone noes what really happened and ashleigh didn't condone the behaviour 😁

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.