Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems to be the same profile different name though.
I think he got trolled quite badly for supporting BF. And now she’s attacked Chrissy he’s backed off from her. On that profile he shared a video about a young lad being bullied because he was gay!!! Talk about double standards.

Reactions: 4
Does bf see her daughter?I didnt even no she had one until 2 days ago
Heard her mention what seemed to be an older daughter not a young child.think her youngest 2 are boys with different dads but correct me if I'm wrong. Never seen anything with her with the said daughter in question

Reactions: 2
I think he got trolled quite badly for supporting BF. And now she’s attacked Chrissy he’s backed off from her. On that profile he shared a video about a young lad being bullied because he was gay!!! Talk about double standards.
Call me sceptical but I don’t trust people that can turn on a dime that quickly.

Reactions: 7
How come all the drama is when I'm at work? When I have time to scroll.... its oh so quiet. Oh yeah ... payday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seems to be the same profile different name though.
Its deffo him he changed his name around the time she did that to chrissy he clearly didnt agree because he was writing how much of a great guy chrissy was i posted the screenshots im sure it was thread 10 or 11 i cant remember goes too fast 🙈🙈🙈😅😅

Reactions: 4
bleeping Helllllllll!!! Don’t remember the last time iv been able to come home from work, ( After STILL being able to keep up with this All day) Shower,eat,have a glass of wine,paint my toe nails,and wait,,,,,,,,,
Thread 12 😱 can’t believe we’ve come this far 😍😂

aw do yano what I’ve watched @Ashleighel0 today and she has literally made me scream laughing don’t let anyone drag you down girl you have done the most selfless thing for a couple and completed their little family your one hell of a woman in my eyes just for that on it’s own and at 25 years of age to wow!! You’ve learnt from your past mistakes and to pick your friends more wisely you got this 💯💪 your little girl is absolutely gorgeous to beautiful little family 💗
Well said!!👍 Ashleigh your videos today have had me creased! You really av proved that ur far to intelligent (and pretty!)to have ever been a true “ Crumb” Coz they all look like they av bin bleeping dug up, totally brainwashed by that bleeping clown head BF,and desperate to be noticed! 🤪You will have the last laugh and also enjoy many more laughs with ur tattle family!!🤗😘 So sit back and enjoy watching frothy flaps spiral outta control with the rest of us,, We’ve got ur back girl!!!😉🥰💪

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Heard her mention what seemed to be an older daughter not a young child.think her youngest 2 are boys with different dads but correct me if I'm wrong. Never seen anything with her with the said daughter in question
I thought her daughter was around 12 or 13. Some mentioned previously she is a lovely girl and nothing like her mother thankfully!!

Reactions: 6
Agree totally. Makes me very suspicious!
He was really up there with kerrielouise38 in the adoration of the yeasty flaps. If this was about lgbtq rights he would’ve jumped ship with the vulgar things said about Chelsey.

He was really up there with kerrielouise38 in the adoration of the yeasty flaps. If this was about lgbtq rights he would’ve jumped ship with the vulgar things said about Chelsey.
He doesn’t followed any of BFs accounts anymore. Only dodgy one he follows is old loubo!! Doesn’t follow chelsey but I think she may have blocked him.

Does bf see her daughter?I didnt even no she had one until 2 days ago
She's a couple of years younger than Brandon. I saw some pics of her (from years back where she looked maybe 11 ish) and then a few pics on was BF with Brandon and some of his pals looking like yobbos lol. I think BF claims she has all her kids support but none of them want to bother with her apart from Brandon and even then it's only when it benefits him. They've all got different dads. Brandon went to his grandparents and the others all went to their dads. I was reading on an old account of BF's that she had the other kids but was missing Tyrese which is the one who she has tonight so think he may have gone before the others.

Hi everyone,I am a newbie and I’m only just finished reading all the threads.
Just wanted to say hello, now that I’ve caught up.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Personally i dont agree with him but he was sticking up for BF because he clearly knows her so he went automatically to her side but then he seen exactly how bad she was with chrissy as again he knows him Personally then he decided well hang on a minute she really is vulgar some people turn a blind eye and jump on the bandwagon he should never have stuck up for her ever and he realised what a dick he looked thats why he changed his name you cant pick and choose when its ok for someone.to cross a line if it was me and i knew her Personally i would have told her straight away what she was doing was wrong but i guess thats just me unfortunately i cant say the same for others but we will agree with him on one thing and that is that chrissy is a lovely guy 👍

• Heart
Call me sceptical but I don’t trust people that can turn on a dime that quickly.
Maybe he has seen the light. Like people can get bitchy on every platform. Maybe seeing and personally think its worst thing that came from her mouth was saying chrissy g has what she said he has. Not only for him being gay and stigma that surround that illness but she put it out to the world and it mentally broke that man and knew it would to point he is proving to world its false. maybe that was the step to far that he has now seen her true colours. I'm not saying what happened with Chelsea, roise, cheryl (aka brought that one on herself) wasnt bad or digusting but they were people only a snippet in BF live chrissy g was good friend for 15 y
rs.in all honestly if she could destroy him like that no wonder she is losing followers. It's one thing having beefs with radomers on line u may have never seen or met once ot twice different ball game when you become nasty with long real life friends or family and put it out online

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's a couple of years younger than Brandon. I saw some pics of her (from years back where she looked maybe 11 ish) and then a few pics on was BF with Brandon and some of his pals looking like yobbos lol. I think BF claims she has all her kids support but none of them want to bother with her apart from Brandon and even then it's only when it benefits him. They've all got different dads. Brandon went to his grandparents and the others all went to their dads. I was reading on an old account of BF's that she had the other kids but was missing Tyrese which is the one who she has tonight so think he may have gone before the others.
Yes a saw something on her old fb regarding her son tyreese he was taken from her about 5years ago, I feel sorry for them kids I hope they dont get grief at school because of her

I saw that marks posts a few days ago he was all over the negative comments on her vids whats happened with him? Has he gone? I saw a comment of a girl possibly that kerrie mentioning chrissy to him but he responded saying he had no issue with chrissy

I must say though the multiple twitter, insta, facebook, tiktok accounts she has speaks volumes. It's like she doesn't know how to deal with a problem like an adult - well we've all seen that - and thinks that deleting a profile and starting a new one is genuinely starting a fresh - she doesn't seem to have the ability to make an actual personal change or learn a lesson ever.

If someone took my wee boy away from me I'd be abolutely crushed but she's like I'm upset my kids are gone but hey now I don't need a babysitter - party.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.