Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't able to unmute as i needed to see your names & it wasn't available when i went right to the top, but i think Ashleigh should just let us be mods, cause we know our sense of humour & we are the best at detecting BF cringers !!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I w
I can't remember the name of the girl but she said block sands , I was having Ashleigh s back πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
ill just make the tattlers mods as use no how we all roll haha next time it will just be use lot I just got confused sorry haha xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
HEY ALL
Happy new thread! Haven’t been on today as my brain can’t keep up πŸ™ˆ
Kept up on TT and seen not a lot was happening.
Chelsey treating herself and having a pamper is lush to see.
All quiet on the bread front.
And isn’t ashleigh just lush x

Reactions: 10
I think some mods was just trigger happy finger ready to mute alot, But also curious if any where BF fans also muting Ashleigh's fans too,
Wouldn't put anything past them !

Reactions: 4
I w

ill just make the tattlers mods as use no how we all roll haha next time it will just be use lot I just got confused sorry haha xx
You’ve got me a mod β€œidohaveaface” on TT too.
And I think Danni.. couple of the others may be under BFs as they were mute happy πŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Katie muted me to... Let's hunt her down πŸ‘€
All i said was be careful who you make mods as we all know breadcrumbs are reading the threads πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜«πŸ˜«
Pssttt katie over here πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ i have alot to say i dont like being muted never been muted in me life anyone that knows me tells me i talk too much πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆ dont put baby in the corner im sad now πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All i said was be careful who you make mods as qe all know they are reading the threads πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜«πŸ˜«
Pssttt katie over here πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ i have alot to say i dont like being muted never been muted in me life anyone that knows me tells me i talk too much πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆ dont put baby in the corner im sad now πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆ
Aww bless you said you got muted haha xxx

• Sad
Reactions: 2
# should have really been get your rat out, after all those videos 🀣....
There's a rat in me kitchen what am I gonna do?
There's a rat in me kitchen what am I gonna go?
I'm gonna fix that rat that's what I'm gonna do,
I'm gonna fix that rat
When you open your mouth you don't talk, you shout
And you give every body the blame,
But when they catch you up,
They will shut you up
And you got no one to blame
There's a rat in me kitchen what am I gonna do?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.