Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok that’s me wiped out and ready for zzzzzz’s
I had an epiclly long interview for promotion today and my brain hurts.
if I don’t get the promo I’m blaming BF for keeping me from swotting up on process and procedures 😂🤣😂
See you guys tomorrow goodnight 🥰
Goodnight & best of luck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ok that’s me wiped out and ready for zzzzzz’s
I had an epiclly long interview for promotion today and my brain hurts.
if I don’t get the promo I’m blaming BF for keeping me from swotting up on process and procedures 😂🤣😂
See you guys tomorrow goodnight 🥰
Best of luck for you interview fingers crossed 🥰

Reactions: 2
Crikey who chose this thread name

I’ve been lost looking

I like it. It’s original, it’s nice, it’s does what it’s says on the can

🙌🏻
Oh and bf is ugly just to keep my post topical!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
right guys I'm off for the night got work at 7am tomorrow 😴😔 the joys of being a carer can people keep me updated on any drama if it happens 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thread 12 😱 can’t believe we’ve come this far 😍😂

aw do yano what I’ve watched @Ashleighel0 today and she has literally made me scream laughing don’t let anyone drag you down girl you have done the most selfless thing for a couple and completed their little family your one hell of a woman in my eyes just for that on it’s own and at 25 years of age to wow!! You’ve learnt from your past mistakes and to pick your friends more wisely you got this 💯💪 your little girl is absolutely gorgeous to beautiful little family 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Right I might have missed a page but did that mark Moore switch sides earlier or was it a fake account?

Right I might have missed a page but did that mark Moore switch sides earlier or was it a fake account?
He was all for BF then she did that to our chrissygee❤ 😡😤 then all of a sudden he was commenting how.much of a nice bloke chrissy is etc and his name was changed 🤷‍♀️

He was all for BF then she did that to our chrissygee❤ 😡😤 then all of a sudden he was commenting how.much of a nice bloke chrissy is etc and his name was changed 🤷‍♀️
I’m going looking for his comments I want to scope his profile.

Reactions: 3
Let us know Chocco xx

While snooping Bf’s live the other day I seen a tiktoker I love proper licking her hoop. Repeating ‘itself me but av changed my name, DIFFERENT BREEDS!’
it’s put me off so much. An I really liked her before 😞

• Haha
He’s deleted all them cringey bf vids. I will be keeping one eye on that one though. 👁

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That profile I shared with new name had mark Moore videos on it. Not sure what he looked like so cant be sure if it’s him or not. Some comments on his videos are not kind as he supports old BF

Reactions: 1
Let us know Chocco xx

While snooping Bf’s live the other day I seen a tiktoker I love proper licking her hoop. Repeating ‘itself me but av changed my name, DIFFERENT BREEDS!’
it’s put me off so much. An I really liked her before 😞
It’s beyond belief sometimes isn’t it. Especially the ones that seem intelligent. Disheartening to think they support such vulgarity.

• Heart
It’s beyond belief sometimes isn’t it. Especially the ones that seem intelligent. Disheartening to think they support such vulgarity.
Honestly it’s playing in my mind so much cos I thought this woman was switched on. Am gonna have to unfollow her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.