Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I for one think bf is bein extremely selfish by behaving herself tonight, how very dare she! I’ve even got the peach gin in, just incase it got really messy but I she must be trolling us the lil crusty cob

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He was always up BF ass but he did always say he has been a long term Chrissy G friend, maybe her last rant was his final straw, or maybe he was only supporting her as Chrissy was a friend, either way i don't trust anyone that can flick a switch & turn that quick. Live & learn, Only time will tell with him.

Reactions: 3
I dont know how she remembers all the log in details and passwords
She doesn't hence why all the hate still on her other profiles as C.I.D have her phone so she cant get onto those accounts to delete the hate.

Reactions: 5
Yes a saw something on her old fb regarding her son tyreese he was taken from her about 5years ago, I feel sorry for them kids I hope they dont get grief at school because of her
Must be awful for them ,especially coz they probably use TT themselves,, Plus all the slutty things that their “mother” is proud of and isn’t assed about having plastered online will probably be there forever for all to see.Am glad they have at least one decant parent to look after them and that they haven’t been put in care.Hope they grown up and all do well for themselves an turn their back on that rotten skull head of a mother!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I totally agree the Chrissy Gee thing is in a whole other ballpark. Just when you didn’t think she couldn’t get any lower she goes for the jugular of someone who was with her through it all, thick and thin. I am speaking from personal experience now.. I once had a friend like elsa, she reminds me of her so much and I loved and stuck by that girl until I couldn’t take it anymore. She was self destructive, dangerous but we all made excuses for her behaviour because she was our friend. I couldn’t have given her anymore than I did. In the end I cut all ties and my life has been nothing short of amazing ever since. The stories I could tell could destroy her. I never will though because I’m a good person. Luckily ‘my Elsa’ has the sense not to come for me. For her sake that’s a good thing. I think I’m so invested in this because it’s very close to home for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe he has seen the light. Like people can get bitchy on every platform. Maybe seeing and personally think its worst thing that came from her mouth was saying chrissy g has what she said he has. Not only for him being gay and stigma that surround that illness but she put it out to the world and it mentally broke that man and knew it would to point he is proving to world its false. maybe that was the step to far that he has now seen her true colours. I'm not saying what happened with Chelsea, roise, cheryl (aka brought that one on herself) wasnt bad or digusting but they were people only a snippet in BF live chrissy g was good friend for 15 y
rs.in all honestly if she could destroy him like that no wonder she is losing followers. It's one thing having beefs with radomers on line u may have never seen or met once ot twice different ball game when you become nasty with long real life friends or family and put it out online
Exactly what i was getting at his loyalties was with BF because he knows her personally but when chrissy got brought into it god bless him he clearly thought woooahhh plus thats a long time friend someone shes known since being a kid its wrong so wrong not only that ive seen another person who knows them or of them come up and say well she's done it to me too what about the guy she said she was going to go to his house she said some really vile things about him too i cant even bring myself to type it 😔

Must be awful for them ,especially coz they probably use TT themselves,, Plus all the slutty things that their “mother” is proud of and isn’t assed about having plastered online will probably be there forever for all to see.Am glad they have at least one decant parent to look after them and that they haven’t been put in care.Hope they grown up and all do well for themselves an turn their back on that rotten skull head of a mother!!
Can you imagine her rocking up at the school gates?? The children are better off with their dads but I’m sure they must love her and maybe even miss her. Sad for them.

Reactions: 4
You would think she would screw the nut if she was desperate to have her kids back. She continues to behave like a lunatic and there’s a large part of Tik Tok used by kids, so there’s no chance that her kids friends haven’t seen her acting the way she does. So to me that just solidifies that she has no interest in being the primary carer of those kids and you have all these imbeciles building her up like she’s some hero.

Reactions: 5
Hahahaha bleeping hell elsa and her menkal helffff has made it in life.. roughly 600 odd comments about her 🤣🤣🤣

Anyway hello again tattlebastards next time I come back in a half an hour we will probably be on #14 🙋🏽‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Did Asgleigh find the new thread? Omg its soooooo boring tonight might put me new horse wig on and wash me onesie

Just been trying to get her Attention on live dropping tattle hints but she is having none of it am I really that invisible woman?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok that’s me wiped out and ready for zzzzzz’s
I had an epiclly long interview for promotion today and my brain hurts.
if I don’t get the promo I’m blaming BF for keeping me from swotting up on process and procedures 😂🤣😂
See you guys tomorrow goodnight 🥰
Good luck 🥰

Ashleigh, be a hun and indulge us in what our kings mill got up to in ref pretty pwease

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.