Elsafrost29 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow some rat just wrote to Ashleigh did you sleep with her son
WHILST HER DAUGHTER WAS HOLDING THE PHONE :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Jesus Brandon who sleeps with mummy made his music video in the local park

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her kids are beautiful you would think they would be enough reason for anyone to sort themselves out it’s sad

• Heart
Reactions: 5
JABEEZUS THE VOTES ARE COMING IN FAAAAST. Whats funnier is i never commented on breadflaps or breadcrumbs so I've either been seeked out or i appeared in her fyp 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone keeps asking @Ashleighel0 can they send her daughter a gift.. i wouldn't give my address to anyone after today's antics, trust no one

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I have to say, I was dubious of @Ashleighel0, I thought she was a little naive and misjudged the gravity of the situation when she confided in Chelsey.
But actually, I think she’s a really lovely young woman. It’s bloody awful how that women used you to her own ends. I think now she has her head wrapped round why Chelsey did as she did, she’s come out looking far better than she did before.
Ashleigh , this is my apology to you for judging you on your initial reaction and my support in the current situation.
Have an amazing time in your date tomorrow and I think you have more than proved yourself as moving past BF’s bull 💩. Good on ya girl .

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have to say, I was dubious of @Ashleighel0, I thought she was a little naive and misjudged the gravity of the situation when she confided in Chelsey.
But actually, I think she’s a really lovely young woman. It’s bloody awful how that women used you to her own ends. I think now she has her head wrapped round why Chelsey did as she did, she’s come out looking far better than she did before.
Ashleigh , this is my apology to you for judging you on your initial reaction and my support in the current situation.
Have an amazing time in your date tomorrow and I think you have more than proved yourself as moving past BF’s bull 💩. Good on ya girl .
Totally agree with you

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.