Elsafrost29 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it looks like it’s going to be a quiet Friday night and I’m going to have to resort to Netflix now there’s no entertainment. I’m sure all madness will resume once the child has gone home! Surely she can’t stay quiet for too long 🙄

Reactions: 10
I was on Ashleigh's live asked her for a follow & she read out my name & it must of been very catchy as her daughter kept repeating it..... Cover blown :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
wow some rat just wrote to Ashleigh did you sleep with her son
WHILST HER DAUGHTER WAS HOLDING THE PHONE :mad::mad::mad::mad:
I seen her on live with the kids in and honestly some people are just vile. I cant stand BF bit there is now way in hell would I go in and comment any badness on pic of her child. There is a time and place

Reactions: 5
duck, this tt is blowing up and im not ready for it 😫😅 didn't think it'd get anymore than a few views!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can I suggest the new thread name....

Elsafrost29 #12

I know it’s early but I just feel we need some originality here people

I’ve had my PR and marketing team on this for at least 5 seconds

what you thinking?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh forgot to add louboboring blocked me for calling her out. I couldn’t be more delighted 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can I suggest the new thread name....

Elsafrost29 #12

I know it’s early but I just feel we need some originality here people

I’ve had my PR and marketing team on this for at least 5 seconds

what you thinking?

I’m not sure it’s a bit ‘out there’ ... it’s gonna offend too many folk!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have to say, I was dubious of @Ashleighel0, I thought she was a little naive and misjudged the gravity of the situation when she confided in Chelsey.
But actually, I think she’s a really lovely young woman. It’s bloody awful how that women used you to her own ends. I think now she has her head wrapped round why Chelsey did as she did, she’s come out looking far better than she did before.
Ashleigh , this is my apology to you for judging you on your initial reaction and my support in the current situation.
Have an amazing time in your date tomorrow and I think you have more than proved yourself as moving past BF’s bull 💩. Good on ya girl .
Aww Thankyou so much you will never no how much this message means to me. ❤❤Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.