Elsafrost29 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im going for a different approach on my new tt... trying to thought provoking about her and getting people to second guess themselves in their decision to support banter flaps! Still had no breadcrumbs arrive yet!
# the fyp foryoupage and foryou

Reactions: 3
Oh forgot to add louboboring blocked me for calling her out. I couldn’t be more delighted 😁
That woman blocks you before you’ve even put a full stop on your ‘constructively critical’ post!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone keeps asking @Ashleighel0 can they send her daughter a gift.. i wouldn't give my address to anyone after today's antics, trust no one
I wouldn’t give anyone my address. Thankyou to whoever it was we love your kindness but kind words are enough Thankyou for the offer who ever it was xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That woman blocks you before you’ve even put a full stop on your ‘constructively critical’ post!!
I thought I’d been very kind in not calling her an unfunny wank stain! But there you go being nice gets you nowhere 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was on Ashleigh's live asked her for a follow & she read out my name & it must of been very catchy as her daughter kept repeating it..... Cover blown :LOL:
Sorry what’s your name on there I will follow now I couldn’t think straight. Kids are in bed now lol xx

Can I suggest the new thread name....

Elsafrost29 #12

I know it’s early but I just feel we need some originality here people

I’ve had my PR and marketing team on this for at least 5 seconds

what you thinking?
I think it’s too long might not fit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I’ll have to get admin to change the name I forgot number 12 haha 2 excited

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Thankyou everyone for your love and support I love all of use it’s nice to no the world didn’t turn against me after being friends with Elsa (big mistake) and I’m glad use didn’t listen to her lies. Most was lies some was true and some was twisted. She’s just horrible xx

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Thankyou everyone for your love and support I love all of use it’s nice to no the world didn’t turn against me after being friends with Elsa (big mistake) and I’m glad use didn’t listen to her lies. Most was lies some was true and some was twisted. She’s just horrible xx
It’s in the past
You’ve gained online friends more than you gained trolls

Going to be a quiet night isn’t it by the looks of it. Might speak to me fella tonight instead.
Hahahahaha 🤣🤣I was thinking it might be a quite one since The Poundland Bratz Doll is doing her Motherly Duties tonight,, I might av to treat my hubby to a bit of Slap & Tickle,,He will think Christmas as come early!!😜🥳🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We all make mistakes kiddo. The good people learn from them, the bad repeat them. 💕

Reactions: 7
I was there I was dying to say hi ash it sands but I'm got to keep my cloak on for now there's work to be done 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.