Elsafrost29 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not much drama today is there

a video of you taking the piss out of Kingsmill clunge ...eloquently captioned

“that feeling you get when get brave cos you had little mil Fake tanned your brows and sorted your 1 skanky eyelash out”

did MUA Sam and BF go to the same school do you think?!

Oh my, she’s literally curling one out 🤮
I have MUA Sam, shes vile. Does anyone know if shes transgender?

hate i mean

Reactions: 1
I’ve sat back for all the treads can’t help but comment you guys are amazing and I love Chelsey

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8

hate i mean
She is female. Adult film star roxy royal!! Has an only fans page for her work

hate i mean
look at previous page. Couple of posts about mua Sam aka roxy royal, adult film star! Earns her pennies on only fans!!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Wtf is that Mua sam all about 😳 model? The duck does she model? beware of the dog signs 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dunno why but the whole vibe of her son just sat there like that feels very awkward. Not cuddled up or blankets or anything just sat there like he doesn’t want to be there while she’s on tik tok 🙄
i know she can’t even take the night off just to spend time with him.... as we know she hasn’t seen him in a month!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have we all noticed the similarities in a BF fan base they are all scruffy, bottom of barrel, evidently lacking in education and intelligence, no work propects or care to work because the dole is a job in itself self some clearly with addiction issues. All in scruffy homes (one thing i give BF her home is nicely done) with her nash money. All kids looking like there been dragged up fed mcniggets 7 days a week and rest a all walking gas cookers. I have yet to see one decent respectful person come out in defence of that vile human being. Well I suppose if anyone supports some one like that they couldnt have morals or respect for anyone. Then I look at ones who came into her life like chrissy g, chelsea, ashliegh there all decent respectful people out working taking care of there responsibilities and took them in trampled all over them and continues to troll and bully them, BF really doesn't know what it's like to have a decent friend in her life and importance of that.she going to end up a sad lonely old bint

Reactions: 17
@Fleekon1 thank you for getting in touch with the relevant authorities to report her! Anything anybody can do should hopefully make a difference.
That video she shared earlier of Chrissy is awful, not the video itself because he looks banging but she knows just how much his metal health is affecting him and she still shared it. He’s vulnerable and really doesn’t need that.
Its taken ages to catch up you all move so quickly 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
inCollage_20200925_200625210.jpg

Are her followers blind? That boy is gorgeous and will probably have more compassion in his little finger. Then she ever will

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.