Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats the bingo joke?
She’s that bleeping repetitive that we’re playing #BreadflapBingo, we score points when she comes out with certain phrases ie: “I lost me big account with three hundred thousand Kay followers” - we aim for a full house!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
We all were in the live. I swear can someone get me her house address to send her a voice recorder for when she flips to stop bleeping herself over in lives absolute god bastarding yoke of a thing. It's often said about men but her mother would have done world a favour by swallowing that one I'm sorry but she is a digusting vile there not even enough words. Imagining driving someone that far down they have to get a test to prove to the world. Can guarantee a test on old minge would throw up sti not even heard of dirty old granny binge
her address is public SHE said it on a LIve video think it was few years ago and that video is posted on TT... 😉or it was earlier

Reactions: 4
Bradumb is shooting a music video... So his nan posted.
Looks like nana frost has been the only positive role model for the poor lad.

Reactions: 8
Check out who’s crept in to Rosies DMs.. sad case Cheryl...
I said this earlier on she’s a bad headworker & everything she does is so calculated! She’s a dangerous little witch her, and I don’t mean because she thinks she’s Tyson Fury I mean mentally dangerous, she’s playing this game well!!

Last edited:
Only caught last few seconds of it sorry

I used to be a full time mum but now I’m 97% tattle, I just chuck the 6 year old a bowl of Cheerios to fend for himself 😂😂😂

JOKING BTW INCASE ANY BREADCRUMBS SEE THIS AND REPORT ME FOR CHILD NEGLECT
I had a little panic when I read this, I couldn't remember feeding mine before she went to bed 😂 (I had by the way)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.