Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BF saying heโ€™s playing on the mental health? because he knows sheโ€™s had a rough time with it..... she boils my pisssssss

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh I got the full live recorded but it's too big to upload ๐Ÿ˜ญ tit at technology I spied some class comments hahah

Reactions: 3
Correction, we need a life ๐Ÿคฃ
I enjoy my busy life of being a hardworking mum with a proper paid job( not flashing my giblets for a fiver!) ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘but You lot enrich my life at tad more, As we all share a hatred of the gangly streak of piss known as BF!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Iโ€™ve just seen where she is bragging that her vagina is โ€˜nice and tucked inโ€™ ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ ..... bleurgh! I bet itโ€™s like a punched lasagne!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
ENTRAPERDATED HAHAHAHAHAH this has sent me so much ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
[/QUOTE]
Iโ€™m currently indoors with covid n it made me have a right coughing fit, nearly killed me off ๐Ÿคฃ

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Come on chezzafibs and pin face you pair of chavs we know your reading this step back from tiltok no ones interested .

chezza you ainโ€™t fooling no one with this I Rise up foolishness , chasing clout again On rosies live !!! Whereโ€™s your celeb friends
Alex Alex Alex oh dear did BF refer to you as an after thought on her live ? Eh said she was going off as she was a busy lady and just popped on for her girls . You were on but wasnโ€™t you ouch thatโ€™s gotta sting crack on youโ€™ll soon be her next target but no sympathy as youโ€™ve been warned .

Friday is upon us in a matter of hours , you know what that means kings mill BF is going to loose control again Iโ€™ve got me dabber ready xx ๐Ÿ”
Roll on to tomorrow feel like bed switch board of screen to keep up ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Honestly this side account is pointless if I keep missing the live ๐Ÿ˜ก Iโ€™ve even followed her now so I can be notified ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I got it sorted out for those that missed it! .... she's a ROTTER! Ignore my better half asking about dinner at the end please the man has immaculate timing

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
How is she saying she didnt say he had aids its as clear as day in wee.tattle.bast video ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ the lies its the fuxxing lies someone send her that video i beg you

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.