Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alex isn’t even getting comments from the breadcrumbs now she’s well out of favour isn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ffs I’m now blocked on my main account and I didn’t even use that one to comment 😂😂

Reactions: 1
What the duck is she feeding that poor dog? If you have your kids taken off you, you shouldn’t be allowed animals either. The bleeping meff.

Alex makes me cringe from the inside out. Where the duck is her kid? Poor lad, his mum is on tiktok half his life

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Come on chezzafibs and pin face you pair of chavs we know your reading this step back from tiltok no ones interested .

chezza you ain’t fooling no one with this I Rise up foolishness , chasing clout again On rosies live !!! Where’s your celeb friends
Alex Alex Alex oh dear did BF refer to you as an after thought on her live ? Eh said she was going off as she was a busy lady and just popped on for her girls . You were on but wasn’t you ouch that’s gotta sting crack on you’ll soon be her next target but no sympathy as you’ve been warned .

Friday is upon us in a matter of hours , you know what that means kings mill BF is going to loose control again I’ve got me dabber ready xx 🍔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I would give yous my tt account, but its all full of exposing child trafficking ect, I work as a behavioralist working and supporting children who have suffered horrific traumas I don’t post to nothing about myself

• Sad
Reactions: 10
BFs latest video where she compares how many views her completely unironic street strutting video has, to how many views Chelsea's spoof of it has. Cos only 3.5% of those views liked her video, whereas 9% of Chelsea's views liked hers and I feel like that's significant. Not to that thick witch though. I'm ashamed to say I did the maths.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
she’s on one again lying saying she didn’t say CG had aids and saying he should of got a test years ago 😤😤😤 she’s filth

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.