Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuming it’s all got back to my surrogacy page on fb how embarrassing. This is why I didn’t want Chelsey to post the recording as I new bf would do all the. I actually hate her she’s so nasty she needs help x
I don’t get why she slated you for surrogacy?? I see it as doing a huge thing for someone. You have made someone’s dreams come true. She’s so vile for that!

Reactions: 9
Might tell her I have aids for the bante
@Ashleighel0 have you any babies to sell? I hear you're in the business
yeah 3 for the price of 1 lol

Reactions: 13
In Tesco, nearly crashed in to the bread section with my trolley reading and laughing at this. No joke

Reactions: 11
@Ashleighel0 For what it's worth, I genuinely am unable to have kids due to a condition called endometriosis, I've had 2 failed IVF rounds too Although I am absolutely fine and ok with being childfree, I can assure you that nobody on your surrogacy page will think bad of you. I've been in their position and what you did was very kind and no amount of bullshit that smackmouth comes out with will detract from that,

Reactions: 19
I can’t say too much without exposing my non tattle identity but I mentioned her last night and my other half said oh she’s a brass her my mate slept with her and his mate is what she would call rottennnnnn

That will be getting burnt on tt live later now you’ve mentioned it

Reactions: 17
BFS new TT.. saying the cards mean a lot when she’s getting trolling and cyber bullied ... venom mouth is the bully

Reactions: 5
@Ashleighel0 you know with her saying you have the clap, if it was me personally I would start mouthing off advising how shit in bed Brandon was and that his manhood is on the smaller side. You know the score, we’ve all done it

Reactions: 14
BFS new TT.. saying the cards mean a lot when she’s getting trolling and cyber bullied ... venom mouth is the bully
it wasn’t long since she was slating everyone for having amazon wishlist links and expecting people to gift them. Hypocrite.

Reactions: 6
The only thing is, to be a tattle bastard you may have to like make another anonymous profile.. that’s the joy of this place

Back, did I miss anything major? x
Ashleigh is joining the ranks other than that I don’t know

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.