Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
In the black and white video he made about the person who supposedly attacked him he looked nothing like a woman just a man who needs a hair cut. What he must look like in real life with black boots and that pink dress must be a sight for sore eyes.
---
Hes meant to be meeting up with CLA maybe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

secretsally345

Put out a plea for anyone in London to go get drunk with him as heā€™s boredā€¦ youā€™re in fucking London with a load of cameo cash, you absolutely shouldnā€™t be bored. Waiting for the next 2 week friend to pop upā€¦

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
Haven't been watching but it's all pre-planned for views and engagement, CLA is a loser and so is Elph, so they both just join forces as their engagement is dropping and they need to be relevant again. There will be a fall out, and I would bet on EQ getting involved again as well at some point.
Just saw CLA is on live saying maria called them at 4am desperate saying it was an emergency, waiting for that to come on the FYP šŸ˜‚

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
How is sitting in a hotel working for the future? I thought the reason to be in London was to improve themselves.They will soon get through the money they have, surely they should be trying for a permanent home somewhere and a job.The singing is pants now the voice has well and truly broken.

lorballs

VIP Member
I think people buy the cameos as a piss take.. but where I live you would need to be on benefits etc to be put in a homeless shelter I would imagine them showing up in cla was for the drama and they are saying they were chased out of somewhere for emergency accommodation.

lkp

VIP Member
what has happened!!
sheā€™s posted on insta saying ā€˜CLA, me and mum are doneā€™ then shared a tonne of dms saying your amazing, cla isnā€™tā€™ blah blah blah