Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Had a nosey at the cameo and everyone's fuming, she's only doing 5 second videos for the people who pay £5 for the sale🤣 the cheek of it. Even those who have paid 50+ have had shitty, short videos. How embarrassing to be that desperate for money, she's essentially scamming them all
Anyone actually paying for a Cameo from him is an utter mug

Reactions: 15

AlaiaG

VIP Member

Oh dear🤣 look at how Elphie is just standing there like a stick. Clearly all for clout

• Haha
Reactions: 7

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
I don’t believe any of it at the moment.
Seems like another way of getting more views because they are skint and need the money.

Reactions: 6

0121doone

If she watched the latest EP of 24hrs in police custody she would know that guilty people DO in fact go into police stations

Reactions: 6
This person just came up on my fyp and I watched for a bit whilst I was eating and it actually put me off my food. I'm not being sarcastic or funny. Genuinely feel ill and can't eat now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
As I got up this morning, they sat in bed eating pizza and chocolate cake. They looked so scruffy for being in a Hotel. How are they not using facilities? How can they afford to stay in a Hotel in London? It's not cheap.

• Sick

marshmallowfluff30

She was not happy with parts of that live 🤣 CLA talking about the ‘crusty dusty men’ shed got with in Manchester. Elphaba started with ‘not everything has to go on TikTok! That’s enough now! Right! We’re leaving!’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

saltynuts

Bro this thing pops up all the time on my FYP even after clicking not interested, greasy acne riddled stinking little cock-roach knocks me sick, can’t stand the sight of it ughhh needs exterminating

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Gravey

I don’t get why he’s so confident! Like he talks shit! ‘I’m full of star dust’ ‘I’m a bad bitch’ I really do t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 4