Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marshmallowfluff30

She’s walking about shouting free Palestine, then posted something on her insta story about donating diamonds from that live to charity and we should all make a donation too. I bet if she was asked what’s actually going on over there she wouldn’t have a scooby

Reactions: 4

lkp

VIP Member
oh my good god
the way she’s talking drives me fucking mental
gwarl shut the fuck up
---
i’d love to see the cretin have this ‘bad bitch energy’ when they’re approached

• Haha

IceyMumma

Chatty Member
I can’t understand how he he thinks he’s famous , how he thinks he popular , and “elfy army” really 😂 delusional! Surely he can see people are just ripping the shit out of him??

• Haha
Had a nosey at the cameo and everyone's fuming, she's only doing 5 second videos for the people who pay £5 for the sale🤣 the cheek of it. Even those who have paid 50+ have had shitty, short videos. How embarrassing to be that desperate for money, she's essentially scamming them all

lkp

VIP Member
‘i’m not gonna talk about this anymore’
proceeds to go on for another 10 minutes
---
ofc she’s going to the police today
going to give over names - i’m guessing of people who have called her a murderer

getting them done for lib-el (not lie-bl)

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Haven't been watching but it's all pre-planned for views and engagement, CLA is a loser and so is Elph, so they both just join forces as their engagement is dropping and they need to be relevant again. There will be a fall out, and I would bet on EQ getting involved again as well at some point.

VIP Member
I don’t get why he’s so confident! Like he talks shit! ‘I’m full of star dust’ ‘I’m a bad bitch’ I really do t get it
This has always baffled me!! Does he actually believe it? Surely not! Surely he is trying to fake it til he makes it

Reactions: 3

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
That trans lady Shona said the green one called the police on her saying her kids were at risk
she’s a compul liar as well. Comes with all these accusations and never any reciepts. Another grubby clout chaser and her wife looks like that amyroseg3

Rosie_and_Jim

What’s the betting they have gone to report some lost property or something just to get clips of the police station!

• Haha
And surely the cameos would be all over the fyp?
Cameos show on the cameo website, most of them are public

However it wouldn't surprise me, when she did the "cheap" ones at a fiver a lot of people got her to do them, not because they're fans but to take the piss. I can't stand her and my brother threatened to get one for me to annoy me, I'm glad he didn't because even trolling her like that puts money in her pocket

lkp

VIP Member
i don’t know why i watch anymore
she’s fucking jarring

and she does my head in
like makes my blood boil

gimm3more

VIP Member
Idk I’d be careful believing anything that gets said around her because frankly people are known for making stuff up or making it sound a million times worse than it usually is
Yeh I don’t believe any of it

VIP Member
It was when they were with cla..
Then I don't believe him. He hasn't got as many fans as he used to have (still struggle to see how he has ever had any), he gets more hate than anything so unless he has actually shown proof then I can't see him earning 13k from that alone and while he was with CLA. He was only there for a day or two weren't he?

theGC

VIP Member
The police surely won’t care if he’s just going there to report people are saying something about it? Slander isn’t a police matter?

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Just to scam people, they've made up some big story and now are on sub lives only
I've just said same to someone. Bet it's a lie. For the Dailies.Elf won't last long on subs only. She needs attention. Good or bad. I wonder if the Agency asked Chelsea to accommodate them. I certain wouldn't have any of them. I could just see Chelseas face in Maria's if she were to go there.

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
He is so smarmy behind that screen. In real life wr all k ow he would run for the hills if confronted. The guy needs some real street justice now. He has had no 1 reigning him in. Saying that he's 20 and should know better. All the money he's had and he still looks like that. And that nose ffs can see that from space. And he's now saying he does wash. I beg to differ