Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Merpedy

VIP Member
Idk I’d be careful believing anything that gets said around her because frankly people are known for making stuff up or making it sound a million times worse than it usually is

Reactions: 3
Guess who bought themselves over 60k followers on Instagram yesterday. Their TikTok money is dwindling so obviously looking to make money elsewhere. Not sure how as they don't actually make any content

Reactions: 2

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Its not right they are squatting in a homeless place begging it up on TT. They are young, could work doing something at least not sure what hopefully not around food.

Does elphaba still do TikTok. The whole time she has been at Cla she looks petrified, I’m guessing it’s all planned but it’s still some crazy 🤪

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Then I don't believe him. He hasn't got as many fans as he used to have (still struggle to see how he has ever had any), he gets more hate than anything so unless he has actually shown proof then I can't see him earning 13k from that alone and while he was with CLA. He was only there for a day or two weren't he?
And surely the cameos would be all over the fyp?

My2pWorth

VIP Member
He's third wheeling whilst them two get along. The awkward treading on egg shells fake nicey nice act is unnerving to watch. This is going to go epically tits up 🍿

AlaiaG

VIP Member
He must be running low on money since he’s with CLA. Here comes the fake drama. And how tf just turns up there at 4am in the morning? (Apparently that was the time)

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
He does know that being gay or trans is illegal in Palestine, right? 😀
I think they are doing that because they feel its something a lot of people are doing but without really understand anything at all about anything. I know by how much they hate the Prime Minster if they did know, things would be altogether different.

Reactions: 1

Guyana1976

VIP Member
That trans lady Shona said the green one called the police on her saying her kids were at risk

Luisa18

Chatty Member
What’s happened? I’ve tried searing fyp but don’t follow closely enough. 🫣