ElphabaOrionDoherty #19 Grooming everyone except himself

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is sitting in a hotel working for the future? I thought the reason to be in London was to improve themselves.They will soon get through the money they have, surely they should be trying for a permanent home somewhere and a job.The singing is pants now the voice has well and truly broken.

Reactions: 1
Apparently the ‘hotel’ is actually being paid for by the council as emergency accommodation … If that’s true I am RAGING 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was when they were with cla..
Then I don't believe him. He hasn't got as many fans as he used to have (still struggle to see how he has ever had any), he gets more hate than anything so unless he has actually shown proof then I can't see him earning 13k from that alone and while he was with CLA. He was only there for a day or two weren't he?

Then I don't believe him. He hasn't got as many fans as he used to have (still struggle to see how he has ever had any), he gets more hate than anything so unless he has actually shown proof then I can't see him earning 13k from that alone and while he was with CLA. He was only there for a day or two weren't he?
And surely the cameos would be all over the fyp?

Reactions: 2
Its not right they are squatting in a homeless place begging it up on TT. They are young, could work doing something at least not sure what hopefully not around food.

Reactions: 2
And surely the cameos would be all over the fyp?
Cameos show on the cameo website, most of them are public

However it wouldn't surprise me, when she did the "cheap" ones at a fiver a lot of people got her to do them, not because they're fans but to take the piss. I can't stand her and my brother threatened to get one for me to annoy me, I'm glad he didn't because even trolling her like that puts money in her pocket

I think people buy the cameos as a piss take.. but where I live you would need to be on benefits etc to be put in a homeless shelter I would imagine them showing up in cla was for the drama and they are saying they were chased out of somewhere for emergency accommodation.

I can’t understand how he he thinks he’s famous , how he thinks he popular , and “elfy army” really 😂 delusional! Surely he can see people are just ripping the tit out of him??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In the black and white video he made about the person who supposedly attacked him he looked nothing like a woman just a man who needs a hair cut. What he must look like in real life with black boots and that pink dress must be a sight for sore eyes.
---
Hes meant to be meeting up with CLA maybe.

Last edited: