ElphabaOrionDoherty #19 Grooming everyone except himself

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a nosey at the cameo and everyone's fuming, she's only doing 5 second videos for the people who pay £5 for the sale🤣 the cheek of it. Even those who have paid 50+ have had crappy, short videos. How embarrassing to be that desperate for money, she's essentially scamming them all

Reactions: 4
Had a nosey at the cameo and everyone's fuming, she's only doing 5 second videos for the people who pay £5 for the sale🤣 the cheek of it. Even those who have paid 50+ have had crappy, short videos. How embarrassing to be that desperate for money, she's essentially scamming them all
Anyone actually paying for a Cameo from him is an utter mug

Reactions: 15
He must be running low on money since he’s with CLA. Here comes the fake drama. And how tf just turns up there at 4am in the morning? (Apparently that was the time)

Reactions: 2
Just to scam people, they've made up some big story and now are on sub lives only
I've just said same to someone. Bet it's a lie. For the Dailies.Elf won't last long on subs only. She needs attention. Good or bad. I wonder if the Agency asked Chelsea to accommodate them. I certain wouldn't have any of them. I could just see Chelseas face in Maria's if she were to go there.

Reactions: 3
He's third wheeling whilst them two get along. The awkward treading on egg shells fake nicey nice act is unnerving to watch. This is going to go epically tits up 🍿

Guess who bought themselves over 60k followers on Instagram yesterday. Their TikTok money is dwindling so obviously looking to make money elsewhere. Not sure how as they don't actually make any content

Haven't been watching but it's all pre-planned for views and engagement, CLA is a loser and so is Elph, so they both just join forces as their engagement is dropping and they need to be relevant again. There will be a fall out, and I would bet on EQ getting involved again as well at some point.

Reactions: 4
Haven't been watching but it's all pre-planned for views and engagement, CLA is a loser and so is Elph, so they both just join forces as their engagement is dropping and they need to be relevant again. There will be a fall out, and I would bet on EQ getting involved again as well at some point.
Just saw CLA is on live saying maria called them at 4am desperate saying it was an emergency, waiting for that to come on the FYP 😂

Reactions: 1
She was not happy with parts of that live 🤣 CLA talking about the ‘crusty dusty men’ shed got with in Manchester. Elphaba started with ‘not everything has to go on TikTok! That’s enough now! Right! We’re leaving!’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Oh dear🤣 look at how Elphie is just standing there like a stick. Clearly all for clout

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It just shows that smelf is all mouth on tiktok but face to face they just stand there looking gormless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6