ElphabaOrionDoherty #19 Grooming everyone except himself

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does elphaba still do TikTok. The whole time she has been at Cla she looks petrified, I’m guessing it’s all planned but it’s still some crazy 🤪

Reactions: 2
what has happened!!
she’s posted on insta saying ‘CLA, me and mum are done’ then shared a tonne of dms saying your amazing, cla isn’t’ blah blah blah

Reactions: 1
She’s walking about shouting free Palestine, then posted something on her insta story about donating diamonds from that live to charity and we should all make a donation too. I bet if she was asked what’s actually going on over there she wouldn’t have a scooby

Reactions: 4
Bro this thing pops up all the time on my FYP even after clicking not interested, greasy acne riddled stinking little cock-roach knocks me sick, can’t stand the sight of it ughhh needs exterminating

• Haha
He does know that being gay or trans is illegal in Palestine, right? 😀
I think they are doing that because they feel its something a lot of people are doing but without really understand anything at all about anything. I know by how much they hate the Prime Minster if they did know, things would be altogether different.

This person just came up on my fyp and I watched for a bit whilst I was eating and it actually put me off my food. I'm not being sarcastic or funny. Genuinely feel ill and can't eat now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As I got up this morning, they sat in bed eating pizza and chocolate cake. They looked so scruffy for being in a Hotel. How are they not using facilities? How can they afford to stay in a Hotel in London? It's not cheap.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I don’t get why he’s so confident! Like he talks tit! ‘I’m full of star dust’ ‘I’m a bad witch’ I really do t get it

• Haha
I don’t get why he’s so confident! Like he talks tit! ‘I’m full of star dust’ ‘I’m a bad witch’ I really do t get it
This has always baffled me!! Does he actually believe it? Surely not! Surely he is trying to fake it til he makes it

Reactions: 3
Put out a plea for anyone in London to go get drunk with him as he’s bored… you’re in bleeping London with a load of cameo cash, you absolutely shouldn’t be bored. Waiting for the next 2 week friend to pop up…

oh my good god
the way she’s talking drives me bleeping mental
gwarl shut the duck up
---
i’d love to see the cretin have this ‘bad witch energy’ when they’re approached

• Haha