ElphabaOrionDoherty #17 Flashing his peen, desperate to be seen. Still faking Tics, now pay him for pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it not roughly been 4 weeks they’ve been in that wee pokey room? When are they due to move on again? What exactly has triggered their trip to A&E today that they want us all to know about?

Reactions: 4
How convenient is it that he ends up in “hospital” when there’s a trend going around to ignore it for a week. Clearly has done it to get people to talk about it and it’s worked 🤦🏻‍♀️ what a weirdo

Reactions: 6
she’s definitely one of those people that checks into a hospital on facebook and then when people ask ‘is everything ok’
they’re like don’t worry
or they’ll comment back like ‘pm me hun’

she’s wasted 101 time last night
now nhs time

it’s disgusting
i’d love to see the amount of times he’s gone to a&e and for what reasons

like she said on the phone to 101 last night
along the lines of ‘i don’t have anyone else to talk too’
so what? are public services now your free therapist?

Reactions: 11
TikTok is absolute chaos at the moment. This toad was obviously getting jealous that he wasn’t being spoken about as much so does this. It’s a vicious circle with him
---
TikTok is absolute chaos at the moment. This toad was obviously getting jealous that he wasn’t being spoken about as much so does this. It’s a vicious circle with him

Reactions: 13
she’s definitely one of those people that checks into a hospital on facebook and then when people ask ‘is everything ok’
they’re like don’t worry
or they’ll comment back like ‘pm me hun’

she’s wasted 101 time last night
now nhs time

it’s disgusting
i’d love to see the amount of times he’s gone to a&e and for what reasons

like she said on the phone to 101 last night
along the lines of ‘i don’t have anyone else to talk too’
so what? are public services now your free therapist?
He’s absolutely infuriating. Saying last night on the call that he needs a therapist and complaining about the time he’s been waiting to see one. He’s literally made thousands of that app and spunked it all away, he could have paid for therapy.

Reactions: 7
Sorry I wanted attention so posted it twice 🫢
---
He’s absolutely infuriating. Saying last night on the call that he needs a therapist and complaining about the time he’s been waiting to see one. He’s literally made thousands of that app and spunked it all away, he could have paid for therapy.
He could have paid for tits and a vag too!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
They’ve posted a video on IG doing a 360 of the room their in in A&E to prove they are alive and really are at the hospital. Says they are getting help, nothing great but what I don’t know. I’ve been in these situations a lot and generally if physically ok, they’ll pass you on to pysch liaison and well they don’t have a permanent address to see a crisis team or be referred to a CHMT so not sure what they were hoping for, probably just given some advice and some numbers. I honestly don’t want anyone to feel that way but can’t help feel they are trying to manipulate their situation.

I’m sure it must be time for them to return to mummy dearest.

Reactions: 5
Surely at this point you’d go “ok let’s get off social media, have a bath, claim some bennos and reset my life”

Reactions: 20
Things he inherited off Maria:
The nose.
Putting stuff up the nose.
No wonder hes at the hospital, probably having heart palpitations 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s because it’s where his money comes from and he’s addicted to it. He’s not going to give it up easily

Reactions: 7
Maybe he reckons he can get coke nose and it'll get smaller 💀
Can't imagine anything worse than going to hospital whilst on coke, I'd literally rather wait till I was sober even if my arm was hanging off 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.