Ellis May - Mum_on_the_run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird I had to search for it wasnt on notifications, no she hasn’t posted in few days and had removed all profiles bar one.

Reactions: 1
I’ll never forget the live she did where she admitted to battering the dog as it sh”” all over her house
She was so angry

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I’ll never forget the live she did where she admitted to battering the dog as it sh”” all over her house
She was so angry
RSPCA need to know about this, who could do such a thing. If she had bothered to walk them it wouldn't have happened. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She's still pregnant, I think she's due in February. All her socials seem to have gone quiet, I do hope she's okay.

She was on 4 days ago on her Tik toc , I saw a live she did couple of weeks ago smoking cannabis saying it’s healthy for the baby but she was coughing and being sick she needs the baby removed from her

Reactions: 3
I follow somebody who is doing a podcast regarding people being SA, she commented under taking the moral high ground🤦🏻‍♀️
I saw this convo on Tiktok funnily enough! From what I gather the girl is just letting people speak on her podcast about their experiences with SA, she's not offering support or to give people therapy so I don't know what Ellis was on about. It's just a platform for SA survivors to open up and possibly help others. Ellis forgets she got a lot of her following from talking about such subjects in the first place.

She's been on again tonight, she's having trouble with the solicitors making up lies now apparently. Saying she's travelling around on a fake passport.

• Haha
She's been on again tonight, she's having trouble with the solicitors making up lies now apparently. Saying she's travelling around on a fake passport.
Or she’s working for mi6! I think she’s seriously unwell and needs help immediately xx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've followed this woman for a good few months, lost her a few times but she always pops back up again. I think she has had a horrific life, she said her parents were addicts and then when she was taken into care she was sexually abused by social work and other adults and that she was trafficked by muslim men. She seemed to be very honest about her faults too, spoke about her drug addictions and sex work openly. I think she has experienced so much trauma growing up and has always been surrounded by the tit, its all she knows and doesn't know how to live a regular life no matter how much she wants to. I do feel for her but sometimes she really brings it on herself with her carry on. She needs proper support!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I need to dig a lot more into her. I can only see her new accounts. I feel sorry for her from face value but I wonder if my opinion will change

How is she affording to be on the run??
Compensation she won when she sued the government for not providing her with a safe place to live whilst in the care of the local authority as a child. The amount she won should have set her up for life but I don't think it's been handled properly by the people in change with it. Mind you she's got a couple of unmortgaged properties.

I have a video of her admitting to abusing her dog
Where can we see this? If this is right, I'm pleased she's not been able to take the dogs with her. :(

Google her name and judge rinder, girl had had a horrible life 😞
The guy she was on there with is apparently the guy who's baby she's carrying

Iv been watching this girl for a while now i felt so sorry for her until her true colours were shown! The vile things shes said and done is the lowest of the low. People on tiktok make excuses for her because of her horrible childhood but that doesnt excuse her behaviour you cant keep messing up as a 30 year old woman and still use ur past as an excuse
The things she has said about kids are the worst iv ever heard she also took a video off a girls tiktok of a baby that passed away and posted it on her own page and said the poor thing was better off dead☹ And that was a random girl that asked a question and it wasnt anything for her to retaliate like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.