Ellis May - Mum_on_the_run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv just found a forum with like 86 pages saying she was in Cambodia taking kids off the street to pimp them out as drug mules and proper nasty with the kids but taking selfies constantly to put on social media to make her look good, and saying she hoped people abroad got robbed and on about big d's
Where did you find this?

Reactions: 3
There's something not right about her that's for sure. She's saying people are coming to where she is looking for her & stalking her. But she's told everyone where she is and showed a tour of her full property. She's also now claiming social services aren't after her it's a stalker. I just think she's delusional.

Reactions: 4
Why the fuk isnt this thread blowing up more??Im stunned by what iv been watching and reading recently.

Reactions: 9
It's hard to keep up with her when i made it she was live on tiktok for hours everyday
Now she's using another app

Reactions: 1
No she's admitted she needs to come back for court cases but won't be bringing her child back because they are trying to take the kid off her or force her to have an abortion.
I actually felt sorry for her watching her videos today, id never seen anything of her before on tic tok. She’s not bleeping right! That baby needs to be safe away from her she’s nuts

I actually felt sorry for her watching her videos today, id never seen anything of her before on tic tok. She’s not bleeping right! That baby needs to be safe away from her she’s nuts
What's been going on today? I watched for a while and she said since she stopped posting she's not been have any hassle. I agree there's a reason she's not allowed that baby. Or near her sons.

What's been going on today? I watched for a while and she said since she stopped posting she's not been have any hassle. I agree there's a reason she's not allowed that baby. Or near her sons.
I’ve been going through her videos, watched a bit of her live ( she’s literally been on alllll day!) is she on hard drugs? All the people kissing her arse whilst she’s giving them false info on social services! Yeah you do get bad ones but also good ones. She needs to be banned off there and sectioned I think 😞

I’ve been going through her videos, watched a bit of her live ( she’s literally been on alllll day!) is she on hard drugs? All the people kissing her arse whilst she’s giving them false info on social services! Yeah you do get bad ones but also good ones. She needs to be banned off there and sectioned I think 😞

There’s pages and pages about her

There’s pages and pages about her
Says she's not using. One of the reasons she's left the U.K. is because she was being accused of taking heroin.

Says she's not using. One of the reasons she's left the U.K. is because she was being accused of taking heroin.
I watchd her live aswell today,and i told her that every time she smokes the baby is starved of oxygen(which is true).Everyone jumped on me saying 'dya not think she knows that?'i didnt wana get blocked so i apologised and said i wasnt a troll and just wanted her to be aware.She hangs around in the wrong crowd ,different men and drinks,smokes etc.She tries to show herself as a clean.crystal 'im doing good person and iv changed',but behind closed doors ,she is taking drugs and using men for her own entertainment and boredom.I dont know her entire story, so its hard to judge etc,but shes had a rough life and its in her blood now.We will see how she gets on.
Plus i really dont think she should be having kids,i agree with social services.I do feel for her,but she isnt ready to look after kids ,she needs to b in a good place herself first and with her personality,im not sure there will be a right time.

Don't know if anyone's seen Stacey352? She's terminally ill with cancer and just radiates kindness. I've seen Ellis comment on her videos a lot and in one video she had actually gifted Stacey a few gifts plus a Teddy bear which said get well soon on.... now I don't know about anyone else but isn't that in bad taste for someone who is terminally ill? She comments on all her videos and not often gets replied to by Stacey, just thought I'd comment that as Stacey is such a lovely girl.

Reactions: 2
Don't know if anyone's seen Stacey352? She's terminally ill with cancer and just radiates kindness. I've seen Ellis comment on her videos a lot and in one video she had actually gifted Stacey a few gifts plus a Teddy bear which said get well soon on.... now I don't know about anyone else but isn't that in bad taste for someone who is terminally ill? She comments on all her videos and not often gets replied to by Stacey, just thought I'd comment that as Stacey is such a lovely girl.
Shes probably either doing it to make herself look good,or shes scheming on a way to somehow befriend her and take her money and home.U never know with her,as she lies alot and in her world she will do anything for anything!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes probably either doing it to make herself look good,or shes scheming on a way to somehow befriend her and take her money and home.U never know with her,as she lies alot and in her world she will do anything for anything!!!
Probably just doing it to make herself look good. I doubt she's capable of stealing Staceys home. Stacey has a support system and a partners just gonna let Ellis plot to steal their home 😂

• Haha
Probably just doing it to make herself look good. I doubt she's capable of stealing Staceys home. Stacey has a support system and a partners just gonna let Ellis plot to steal their home 😂
Oh right iv no idea who stacey is,dont know her background at all.I was in one of them moods when i commented.LOL

• Haha
I, very bizarrely, ended up following the Cambodia exploits of Ellis as they unfolded on that forum. A man had died in Cambodia, and his birthplace was listed on his passport as being from my hometown…it was in local news, out of nosiness I googled his name etc and saw the thread about him on the Cambodia expats forum….then noticed the one about Ellis that had recently begun. I couldn’t find any trace of her after she left Cambodia, her Facebook accounts went cold. Funny to see she has popped up again. Unclear exactly what her full history is, but she was awarded a large sum of money as compensation, possibly due to things that happened when she was in care as a child. The money is given to her an allowance because she isn’t considered capable of managing all the cash at once, it should have been enough to set her up for life, but something must have gone wrong. She had at least 2 children taken off her into the care of their father, she then left the uk, travelled to other places as well but it was Cambodia where she drew a lot of attention to herself. She was out drinking and touting for sex, possibly on drugs, in the evenings, then during the day she was ‘rescuing’ kids off the street or donating (out of her own money) to poor families living in horrific conditions. She was a real mixed bag of a personality, and it wasn’t clear whether there was more behind her charitable acts (acting as a pimp looking for young girls etc), or whether she is just so messed up that she believed her version of charity was genuinely helpful. She at points even seemed to be taking young children off of their families, unclear whether that was consented. She was very active on Facebook, live videos etc nearly every day, then she left Cambodia suddenly and her accounts went dormant. I believe she has returned to the uk to have another go at getting access to her children (maybe citing her charity work with children as evidence of how her character had developed).

To hear that she was being visited by authorities in the uk daily doesn’t surprise me, I think that could be mental health support workers, if she has not met the threshold for sectioning, but needs to be monitored.

Reactions: 5
I, very bizarrely, ended up following the Cambodia exploits of Ellis as they unfolded on that forum. A man had died in Cambodia, and his birthplace was listed on his passport as being from my hometown…it was in local news, out of nosiness I googled his name etc and saw the thread about him on the Cambodia expats forum….then noticed the one about Ellis that had recently begun. I couldn’t find any trace of her after she left Cambodia, her Facebook accounts went cold. Funny to see she has popped up again. Unclear exactly what her full history is, but she was awarded a large sum of money as compensation, possibly due to things that happened when she was in care as a child. The money is given to her an allowance because she isn’t considered capable of managing all the cash at once, it should have been enough to set her up for life, but something must have gone wrong. She had at least 2 children taken off her into the care of their father, she then left the uk, travelled to other places as well but it was Cambodia where she drew a lot of attention to herself. She was out drinking and touting for sex, possibly on drugs, in the evenings, then during the day she was ‘rescuing’ kids off the street or donating (out of her own money) to poor families living in horrific conditions. She was a real mixed bag of a personality, and it wasn’t clear whether there was more behind her charitable acts (acting as a pimp looking for young girls etc), or whether she is just so messed up that she believed her version of charity was genuinely helpful. She at points even seemed to be taking young children off of their families, unclear whether that was consented. She was very active on Facebook, live videos etc nearly every day, then she left Cambodia suddenly and her accounts went dormant. I believe she has returned to the uk to have another go at getting access to her children (maybe citing her charity work with children as evidence of how her character had developed).

To hear that she was being visited by authorities in the uk daily doesn’t surprise me, I think that could be mental health support workers, if she has not met the threshold for sectioning, but needs to be monitored.
That's exactly how i see this woman,and through what iv learnt through listening to her lives on tiktok.She is on tiktok daily at the moment doing lives,smoking weed whist pregnant.And if u pull her up on it she goes absolutely nuts.I commented once,whenever u inhale that joint,its starving the baby inside u of oxygen,did u realize that?She proper came at me.But i was concerned ffs!!!!

Reactions: 4
She's from Lancashire,has offences from when she was in Blackburn after being in care where she said she was groomed. Her story was on Judge Rinder and at the time social media around her local area was full of people's experiences with her. We can't deny she was awarded a huge amount however her reputation proceeds her, party girl, enjoys sex and posting evidence to girlfriends. She then started the campaign for Cambodia local people were generous and it was only when pictures were posted that suspicion was raised. Then the ex pat pages were discovered and she appeared on tik tok. The fact is she suffered trauma but is continuing to be the girl she was reported to be in Cambodia. She does have two sons who don't live with her, she was on a live hysterical in Liverpool then the next time I saw anything she was in Portugal claiming social services were trying to take her child away then she went to Cyprus on a live taking a bath and dropping the towel etc She also made claims on her live about her criminal past which would be reason for social workers to put a unborn child on a at risk list.But I'm not finding her anywhere on sm so would appreciate a Update please

She has also written on the manley pages and smithy pages stating she's being trolled and how she's on the run. She claims to be a millionaire yet there'd no records of a million being paid out by Lancashire County Council.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She’s lived in Preston and Blackburn and was a street worker and drug taker prior to being awarded her compensation ( I think Slater and Gordon solicitors manage the trust.) Her children are to different dads and sadly it’s ironic she sued the care system and has ended up leaving her kids behind due to her escapades. There’s a lot of dislike for her in her hometown and she’s made a lot of enemies .

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.