Ellis May - Mum_on_the_run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed she gets things twisted ALOT. The other day she said she had 60k left, lastnight said 100k left. She’s done it with a few stuff, it’s pointless lies though....no reason to lie.
That’s the marks of a compulsive liar, lying is so normalised it’s things you don’t even need to lie about

Reactions: 3
I’ve noticed she gets things twisted ALOT. The other day she said she had 60k left, lastnight said 100k left. She’s done it with a few stuff, it’s pointless lies though....no reason to lie.

She then went on to say she hasn’t received any of the money. I’m sure she’s also said she used it to buy her house.

Does anyone know what Breadflaps said about her on a live? Ellis made a video earlier about it and apparently something was said and she wants to know.

Does anyone know what Breadflaps said about her on a live? Ellis made a video earlier about it and apparently something was said and she wants to know.
I caught some of it after Ellis video. Flaps said she doesn't know her and never spoke about her but will fight her if she wants 😅😅

• Haha
I caught some of it after Ellis video. Flaps said she doesn't know her and never spoke about her but will fight her if she wants 😅😅
Looks like Ellis deleted her video but you can guarantee Breadflaps is trying to cause trouble as per

Reactions: 2
I saw a video yesterday that thoroughly disgusted me #elskiesgotfans, someone had recorded her live, a follower asked why she wasn't in the UK fighting for her other children as they would miss her.... Ellis reply was if the person spoke about her children she would find the persons child and beat the tit out of it... Then inject it in its eyes with heroin... I also saw a video ellis posted as a reply saying while in care she witnessed her carers kill children and do satanic rituals on them before cutting there head open and eating there brain, I witnessed for myself last week in her live, she was very obscene and sat there eating a kit kat saying it turned her on.. Reminded her of black d, as it was the best and she loved '' 2 in the pink 1 in the stink''her words she said before social services took her baby she would rag it out of her pu@(y with a rusty coat hanger and said she's a millionaire with 1.3 million pounds however she couldn't afford to live and only did only fans to survive, social services someone's take children away from good people who need help, but this woman is vulgar and beyond help, she should be banned from being around kids, iv seen a few of her bids around kids in Cambodia to make her look good... She plays the victim then threatens to beat up someone's baby and Inject it with heroin.. This is a dangerous woman, I pray social services and judge rinder see all these videos, this woman needs sectioning

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
She's deluded that's why she isn't allowed her own children. She was on live the very start of this pregnancy saying she mates Muslims and if they baby is to the Muslim guy she will do this and kept punishing her stomach full force

• Wow
No she's admitted she needs to come back for court cases but won't be bringing her child back because they are trying to take the kid off her or force her to have an abortion.

Reactions: 1
Yesterday she was saying she can't eat and she thinks she's got something wrong with her. She's stuffing her face in every other video

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yesterday she was saying she can't eat and she thinks she's got something wrong with her. She's stuffing her face in every other video
Iv just found a forum with like 86 pages saying she was in Cambodia taking kids off the street to pimp them out as drug mules and proper nasty with the kids but taking selfies constantly to put on social media to make her look good, and saying she hoped people abroad got robbed and on about big d's

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Very odd, I've noticed she's been making sure everyone sees her old self harm scars in her videos lately. Anybody else would try and hide it.

I remember watching a live of hers a while ago on a different account and she was having some drama in the house with them all doing coke, having arguments and saying racist things. It was bizarre

I have parts of that live recorded as it was so odd and didn't even know who she was back then. Unfortunately the files are too big to upload here

• Wow
Very odd, I've noticed she's been making sure everyone sees her old self harm scars in her videos lately. Anybody else would try and hide it.

I remember watching a live of hers a while ago on a different account and she was having some drama in the house with them all doing coke, having arguments and saying racist things. It was bizarre

I have parts of that live recorded as it was so odd and didn't even know who she was back then. Unfortunately the files are too big to upload here
That's one of the things she's saying she's been accused of and isn't true as well. I first came across her when she had men in dresses & maid outfits in her house whiles she was clearly not sober. The other day someone on here said it is her friend who's with her the potential dad but she's went on to say it's not & it is a Cypriot man she's just met

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’m so glad I found this thread because I’ve been so confused what to believe and what not. One video she says her boys have never met, then there’s pictures of them in matching outfits. How can every single thing that happens to her be someone else’s fault? I hope she does get help because she does seem very mentally unwell and I really feel for that unborn baby whose more than likely going to be born with a drug addiction

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.