Ellis May - Mum_on_the_run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So all that money people sent on Monday was well used then.
You’ve had more than most people do a lifetime and was still on the beg. Something tells me it’s more than a weed habit
Is that what all the tears were about for the nursery? To get cash?

Reactions: 3
Absolutely,
She said there was an unexpected registration fee at nursery and she had to pay it but then left herself short to pay her visa - which does need paying.
She had a PayPal up, various people were saying sent you this sent you that.
Then she realised gifts on TikTok, I think last time I checked it (it was a daily rank) she’d made about £200-300.
As soon as she cashed out she wasn’t seen for a day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Absolutely,
She said there was an unexpected registration fee at nursery and she had to pay it but then left herself short to pay her visa - which does need paying.
She had a PayPal up, various people were saying sent you this sent you that.
Then she realised gifts on TikTok, I think last time I checked it (it was a daily rank) she’d made about £200-300.
As soon as she cashed out she wasn’t seen for a day 😂
Absolute melts if they are willing to give money to a woman that pissed away 1.4 million and is still renting out a house in the UK

Reactions: 7
Absolute melts if they are willing to give money to a woman that pissed away 1.4 million and is still renting out a house in the UK
I don't understand how if she's renting it out surely can they not trace the money where its going?
---
I don't understand how if she's renting it out surely can they not trace the money where its going?
forgive my ignorance lol

Reactions: 2
---
forgive my ignorance lol
When you say can they not trace the money? By they who do you mean- SS won’t be too invested in the baby born abroad if that’s what you mean

she rents out a house in the uk for about £500 pcm - DSS type place and hence low price

Reactions: 4
When you say can they not trace the money? By they who do you mean- SS won’t be too invested in the baby born abroad if that’s what you mean

she rents out a house in the uk for about £500 pcm - DSS type place and hence low price
Oh right totally mis understood tbh I thought she was on the run from social because of this baby tbh I find her whole story bizarre and hard to keep up with.havent watched her once since she made about disabled children.

Oh right totally mis understood tbh I thought she was on the run from social because of this baby tbh I find her whole story bizarre and hard to keep up with.havent watched her once since she made about disabled children.
She is but they won’t try to find her

Reactions: 5
Im Confused she claims dwp sent her an email stating she is being investigated for fraud of some kind (I assume benefit) she says she has never claimed so if correct they wouldn’t be wasting their time investigating, would they? Her son was born abroad so wouldn’t be entitled to the benefit system here anyway, so which fraud is she ‘apparently’ being investigated for. Even self employment it’s nothing to do with the dwp because she lives abroad. Sounds so bizarre.

She is on the run from the social but they probably don’t even have her on their radar anymore. SS have no funding or resources to be thinking about her. If she came back to the UK and her kid was in a public school/nursery it would be a different story but even then SS are a complete let down and would do duck all

Reactions: 7
Im Confused she claims dwp sent her an email stating she is being investigated for fraud of some kind (I assume benefit) she says she has never claimed so if correct they wouldn’t be wasting their time investigating, would they? Her son was born abroad so wouldn’t be entitled to the benefit system here anyway, so which fraud is she ‘apparently’ being investigated for. Even self employment it’s nothing to do with the dwp because she lives abroad. Sounds so bizarre.
Housing benefit related maybe, she rents out the house here she says and landlords can be complicit in that fraud.

Reactions: 3
Housing benefit related maybe, she rents out the house here she says and landlords can be complicit in that fraud.
if she has social housing here and is letting it out that’s an illegal sublet, it will be more than the dwp who will be investigating that her local council would be involved too. If she owns a house here, would be nothing to do with the dwp.

if she has social housing here and is letting it out that’s an illegal sublet, it will be more than the dwp who will be investigating that her local council would be involved too. If she owns a house here, would be nothing to do with the dwp.
It is if she’s got an actual tenant in paying rent but she’s also letting someone else claim housing benefit as if they still live there. Or if it’s being paid directly to her, even if she’s abroad, for someone who no longer lives there.

HB is a DWP benefit, just administered by the council
---
She’s on live now and her demeanour is exactly like before she left the UK - not pretending to be spirit mother anymore 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine complaining that you’ve spent 90k in one year and blaming people who’ve commented on their public posts- she wasn’t thinking about that when she was visiting the elephants- nobody forced that on her 😂😂

What the duck is that latest story - she looks deranged- new Shann McCartney right there 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
At least if Shan is pregnant and she follows her to Thailand they can share the wig collection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.