Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who does she think she’s trying to fool with this new life with Ellis account? Trying to show what a good mum she is all cleaning and cooking? Absolute weirdo

Who does she think she’s trying to fool with this new life with Ellis account? Trying to show what a good mum she is all cleaning and cooking? Absolute weirdo
It only ever lasts so long then she's is back to her usual chaos!

It’s such an act isn’t it. We all no the way she speaks to her boy and the nasty horrible person she is ,

Reactions: 2
I've just found this woman on TikTok and searched to see of she's on here. Can anyone fill me in? Why is she on the run? What about her other kids she says she'll never go back for. I'm confused 🤣

Trying to reinvent herself as some kind of saint who gives her last penny to homeless families living in cars ie scams gullible TikTok followers into sending her money for said families but actually pockets the cash to spend on beer and drugs.

Reactions: 4