Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally came here to say this!!! 😂
Even when Clint & Ellie have a cuddle you can see by his body language that he’s almost doing it for the camera or because he has too but he’s very hands on with the lady in the red dress and the body language is very different!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
so cooper is only great when he sleeps? 🙄

surely she has been through sleep regressions before so why is she acting like its a new thing?

Also so bleeping annoyng with her Aff links for everything, how can people not see through it?

The constant oh i want this but what do you think? Swipe up Shtick is getting old and boring
I refuse to swipe up and look now. If you want opinions that much you shouldn’t have to get your followers to swip up and go find what you mean. No your doing it for the click money. The worst thing about her page it really is!!! Oh what do you think of this… I don’t know, maybe show us what it is?! Grr!

Reactions: 6
I refuse to swipe up and look now. If you want opinions that much you shouldn’t have to get your followers to swip up and go find what you mean. No your doing it for the click money. The worst thing about her page it really is!!! Oh what do you think of this… I don’t know, maybe show us what it is?! Grr!
Does she get money just from people swiping up? Or only if they buy it?
I can’t stand this swipe up tit! 😡

Reactions: 1
Is she really this tipis to be still doing this 🤯🤷‍♀️ And this solo parenting rubbish she keeps spouting!! Drives me nuts 🤦‍♀️
7150E95C-678F-4C6E-9FE2-4C39DE39D1C3.png

Stupid that should’ve read! Damn predictive text 😂

Reactions: 2
Apparently if you swipe up and buy from the site, not just on that occasion but any time within a certain period, she gets commission. That's how I understand it, . It irritates how so many like greedy Ellie, swipe up on virtually everything, even items they don't own.

Is she really this tipis to be still doing this 🤯🤷‍♀️ And this solo parenting rubbish she keeps spouting!! Drives me nuts 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 719437

Solo parenting for a month, is absolute BS, she doesn't solo parent for even a week, because if Clint isn't there, her parents take the kids, especially Leo. She has amazing support from her parents when Clint isn't around. I think she is very lazy and extremely neurotic, she likes to play on things for sympathy, she has no idea of what it means to truly solo parent and work. Pampered little brat springs to mind

Apparently if you swipe up and buy from the site, not just on that occasion but any time within a certain period, she gets commission. That's how I understand it, . It irritates how so many like greedy Ellie, swipe up on virtually everything, even items they don't own.

Solo parenting for a month, is absolute BS, she doesn't solo parent for even a week, because if Clint isn't there, her parents take the kids, especially Leo. She has amazing support from her parents when Clint isn't around. I think she is very lazy and extremely neurotic, she likes to play on things for sympathy, she has no idea of what it means to truly solo parent and work. Pampered little brat springs to mind
Exactly, she seems to forget she instagrammed a story of letting everyone know her mum came around so she can nap 🙄 yeh well done El, hardcore solo parenting right there

Reactions: 5
If they swipe up she will get money x

View attachment 719437

She wants to try real solo parenting she does!!!!! She is so patronising its a joke!!! And when will she learn about the trolleys with baby seat racks, this is SO DANGEROUS!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh dear the solo parenting must have been too much for the princess. Attention seeking at its best, desparate for people to message and ask what's wrong. Why post if she isn't going to say what's happened?
Screenshot_20210819_161910_com.instagram.android.jpg

Personally I do not like the phrase solo parenting. She still has Clint's money house and car to help aid her with the boys even if he isn't physically there.

She is currently the Instagram version of checking into the hospital on Facebook and when people say “what’s up” replying “PM me hun”

We all know Ellie would have taken a picture of her face/skin if it was that bad! Looks likes someone is craving some attention today 🙄

• Heart
An afternoon in hospital for ‘radiation burns’ - when there is no evidence of anything? Her skin looks completely normal? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
I feel quite angry that she thought it would be funny to make light and say the Dr's probably thought she needed a psychiatrist. Firstly this woman has claimed to have suffered with mental health problems in the past, so should know it's not something to joke about. Secondly if the Dr's did have concerns it wouldn't just be a psychiatrist, but also a social worker for the children. She is nothing more than an attention seeker. As someone else said, no way would she have not posted pictures of any skin irritation. Maybe the post about her wisdom tooth didn't get her enough attention or this was her way of getting mummy and daddy or Clint to come and look after the boys, so bone idol Princess Ellie can sit on her backside all day.

Reactions: 9