Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth are those strange cream ribbed pantaloons she’s wearing on her grid post?? Pretty sure not many will be swiping up to buy those 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She constantly moans about how big her bump is and how lethargic she feels or like here how poor her night's sleep was. Maybe if she ate less sugar and junk food it may help.
Screenshot_20210201_155242_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 2
Clearly lacks any sort of common sense. I feel like out of all the instagrammers I follow, my opinion of her has changed the most in the shortest time. I’ve gone from really quite liking her and finding her quite relatable, to suddenly feeling like I can’t bare to even check her account! I think the pregnancy and new house have changed her so much. Such a shame!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Clearly lacks any sort of common sense. I feel like out of all the instagrammers I follow, my opinion of her has changed the most in the shortest time. I’ve gone from really quite liking her and finding her quite relatable, to suddenly feeling like I can’t bare to even check her account! I think the pregnancy and new house have changed her so much. Such a shame!
Totally agree. She's become so dull, it's all Ads, AF links clothes haul, nothing of real substance anymore

Reactions: 1
The Aff links on things she won’t show pictures of! Swipe up and tell me what you think of this????
Baiting people to swipe up and see what she’s talking about. So deceptive!

Totally agree, I really used to enjoy her content and found her relatable and genuine. Now she just seems out to make money (is she even a teacher any more? Who takes maternity leave at 25 weeks pregnant or whatever she was?)
And she comes across so conceited and vain the way she looks at herself in her screen, batting her eye lids and pouting 🤮 get a room love. We don’t need to see you eye duck yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think she is completely oblivious to how fake and embarrassing she is acting. She just needs a nudge t read this thread to see how her audience view her and turn things around before she falls even deeper into this fakery!

Reactions: 4
Totally agree about everything the last few posters have put, seems like she just slobs about eating crap and moaning, or dressing up in weird gifted outfits to sell crap? Even her useful stuff like teaching her son now just revolves around her cards and trying to sell them??
bbbbbbooooorrrrrrrrriiiiiinnnggggg!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think she is completely oblivious to how fake and embarrassing she is acting. She just needs a nudge t read this thread to see how her audience view her and turn things around before she falls even deeper into this fakery!
she called someone a troll for saying that Clint isn't her husband. Not sure how that makes them a Troll, as he isn't her husband ,they aren't married. I used to really respect her as a teacher, but now she's more interested in vacuous "influencer " garbage instead of actual education, like previously mentioned unless its to sell her cards.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she called someone a troll for saying that Clint isn't her husband. Not sure how that makes them a Troll, as he isn't her husband ,they aren't married. I used to really respect her as a teacher, but now she's more interested in vacuous "influencer " garbage instead of actual education, like previously mentioned unless its to sell her cards.
Yeah I think she really showed herself up here! It’s not classy or gracious at all to post things like that to your stories, and even less so when what the person commented was entirely factually correct.

Love that she showed a picture of her dinner packed with veggies after everyone was skating her crap diet. But she doesn’t read here 👀

Yeah I think she really showed herself up here! It’s not classy or gracious at all to post things like that to your stories, and even less so when what the person commented was entirely factually correct.

Love that she showed a picture of her dinner packed with veggies after everyone was skating her crap diet. But she doesn’t read here 👀
Ahh and the latest story directed at a follower she’s blocked... so trashy 😩😩 likes to come across a wholesome family-oriented teacher and then posts stuff like that. You’re showing yourself up dear.

Last edited:

Ahh and the latest story directed at a follower she’s blocked... so trashy 😩😩 likes to come across a wholesome family-oriented teacher and then posts stuff like that. You’re showing yourself up dear.
Since she's moved to this new house, she seems to be adopting so many of the trashy, conartist traits of other rubbish floggers like Rebecca Lamb, and that really is making her social media unbearable. She has turned her back on a credible, respected career of teaching to follow this joke of a social media career.

She’s showing herself to be the chav that she is.

you can always address questions and rumours in a classy mature way, which she never does.

• Heart
She’s actually so embarrassing I bet Clint is mortified
Clint rarely seems to be there, he probably tolerates her laziness and conceited behaviour by taking refuge elsewhere. He's clearly besotted with Leo, but when you see him and Ellie together, they don't seem very comfortable.

Reactions: 6
Clint rarely seems to be there, he probably tolerates her laziness and conceited behaviour by taking refuge elsewhere. He's clearly besotted with Leo, but when you see him and Ellie together, they don't seem very comfortable.
ive thought this, he just seems so uninterested in her.

A B&M haul full of homeware... really essential Ellie 🤔 seriously, read the room.
She’s so desperate for content it’s embarrassing

Not sure if my earlier comment actually posted but just wondered what she was ranting about in her story? She has deleted it now and I missed it but she made references to it with other peoples reply.

She had a rant yesterday about people saying she’s unrelatable etc. (I actually think she really embarrassed herself - it was all ‘look at me living my best life’) She said people had been DMing her but it was obviously what she has read on here that had pissed her off! I never understand people who would DM hate, but if she’s choosing to come on here and read it then more fool her!

The point is, I actually think she’s a nice girl and like others have said above she used to have a really lovely l, simple account... But when your content is more than 50% swipe ups and ads, and pretty much zero other content, people are going to get frustrated! It’s such a lazy lifestyle, she will make hauls and vids etc of gifted products, but doesn’t share anything else remotely useful? Hopefully constructive criticism, I’d love to see more of the old Ellie account when she used to just film herself cleaning, mum life, chatting etc... Now she’s just a walking, talking advert and it’s a waste

• Heart
She isn't relatable though? Not many teachers her age live in massive new houses and drive a jag!

Reactions: 2