Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

floggersunited

Chatty Member
Cannot wait to see the back of Sean Phipps either. He is so annoying
I can’t even click in to his page to watch let alone follow him, but I was surprised he is moving to Oz, thought he was trying to jump on the band wagon here. What’s the story he’s going just to go and have a year over there kinda thing??

Reactions: 1

bpm123

Wait, has she said that her mam does her washing and cooking? Where are people getting this from? I don’t really watch her stories

pommynoir

VIP Member
I was listening to the talking bollox podcast recently, it was the episode with Mark Mehigan and they were joking around saying that your obliged to go on eachothers podcasts when you’re with Goloud - anyway he then said that he was going to call Charleen to get onto hold my drink next.
I then saw just Dano and Charleen doing the podcast on a TikTok clip.
Does Ellie not do the podcast anymore? Thought it was strange the way MM said he was going to call Charleen, not Charleen and Ellie.

corkspill

VIP Member
Aww hopefully not ? I think this is the best she's ever looked! I thought it was a 'new year, new me' kind of thing. I haven't lived or been back in Ireland in years. Are people still wearing the massive extensions platinum extensions?
Not really, hers are extreme. Had a feeling she only had this before getting them re done.

Can someone fill me in on the Caoimhe Erica situation? Erica’s tiktoks make no sense to me. So they weren’t together and he got with Caoimhe and Erica’s attacking Caoimhe and not her former partner??? Were Erica and Caoimhe friends or something? Why is she so offended he’s with her?

Topsy-turvy2

She often says on her podcast her mam does all the housework - cooking, cleaning, shopping (and Ellie complains when her mam asks for help putting the shopping away) and washing and putting away clothes etc
I would say her mam probably likes doing these jobs for the household but then I just don’t think Ellie should complain about small things like helping to put away the shopping when her mam does so much
Now that's where I'd draw the line I've teenager's that would get slap telling me they weren't putting away shopping let alone adults. I didnt know she this flippant with it, just as another poster said in busy house of adults sometimes easier have a flow but she def sounds like she's just bone idle so that's very different, I'd let me ma wash me clothes but I'd do something ta help too 😅 if she'd only have me back how life would be a much bigger barrell of laughs 🤣🤣🤣

Robyn84

Her name is Erica Duffy, her posts are really cryptic apparently she was trying to go live to “spill the tea” the gist is, Ellie’s sister Caoimhe was shagging her baby daddy
Did anymore come out about this?? I seen caoimhe www advertising cut price jewelers mortified for her

corkspill

VIP Member
Not trying to argue but I think she only lived away for about 10 months when she was like 22? And now she doesn’t have huge work commitments she is mostly home all day so you’d think she’d be able to pull a bit more of her weight. Maybe she does, but from what I’ve seen she gets everything done for her, and doesn’t seem to want to do much to repay the favour. Of course, maybe she does behind the scenes, but I think she’s the kind of person that would post it if that’s true..
I’m not sure how long, I don’t know that much detail about her. From what I do see she only seems to post things she being paid to do, the odd pictures and podcast things. She doesn’t post much personal stuff anymore.

Heneghs

VIP Member
I just turnt 30 last month and I’m always mistaken as a lot younger (don’t drink *socially*, no drugs etc) that’s the only reason why I reckon but always put as about 23/24

When I tell you my jaw DROPPED when I found out the sister is only 30… can’t believe it. I wouldn’t have been surprise if you told me it was her 40th. I don’t know what she’s doing (great body though) but what work on her face because she actually looks 10 years older than her age. I genuinely thought she was about 38.
All my friends are 29-32ish and no one looks this old

scary
She had very odd shaped teeth