Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

miserysorrow

VIP Member
35.50 for the tickets in vicar street?!? To listen to a podcast live that you can FOR FREE normally... who would pay to see these two air heads! Must be half full of family and friends
A busker in Grafton Street would do a better job and it is OPTIONAL to give them money

Reactions: 2

Lk truth

VIP Member
See icon management on team nite Jesus you can really see Ellie’s teeth in aidens video they are shocking

bellasorella

bpm123

She often says on her podcast her mam does all the housework - cooking, cleaning, shopping (and Ellie complains when her mam asks for help putting the shopping away) and washing and putting away clothes etc
I would say her mam probably likes doing these jobs for the household but then I just don’t think Ellie should complain about small things like helping to put away the shopping when her mam does so much
Oh god that’s mortifying complaining about something so small at her big age then

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Did her other friends Caoimhe Ryan tag her and say can’t wait to move in? Was scrolling but maybe she was joking?

nohatershere

Anyone know what the drama with Erica Duffy on TikTok is about I’m understanding caoimhe took her boyfriend now she is spilling the goss on her saying she’s been with previous bosses and broke up multiple marriages? What is this true? She’s saying Ellie’s no better

Reactions: 1

Pacho

Montirex tracksuit though, so I wouldn't hold out much hope :LOL:
I don't live in Ireland anymore so I'm not clued into the clothing so thank you for pointing out I am more than likely wrong and there's no hope 😅

Reactions: 1