Ellie Kelly #17 Ellie's luck with men is not the best, her latest fella is mad for incest.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and James are 100% over - a girl from Donabate was over at his in London at a festival a week ago - she had it all over insta

Reactions: 8
Her and James are 100% over - a girl from Donabate was over at his in London at a festival a week ago - she had it all over insta
How is he getting all these girls 😭😭 The man has severe issues with his sister

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How is Ellie still getting gifted things, doing ads etc? She is sooo lazy. I think the only reason she is still relevant and has anyone relatively interested in her is because of Charleen. I kinda wish Charleen would drop her, she could do so much better.. Whoever came up with the idea of making them a twosome has really saved Ellie's career, poor Charleen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How is Ellie still getting gifted things, doing ads etc? She is sooo lazy. I think the only reason she is still relevant and has anyone relatively interested in her is because of Charleen. I kinda wish Charleen would drop her, she could do so much better.. Whoever came up with the idea of making them a twosome has really saved Ellie's career, poor Charleen 🤣
Charleen would do a million times better without Ellie. She is always making “content” doing ads etc and comes across quite well in her videos

Reactions: 12
See icon management on team nite Jesus you can really see Ellie’s teeth in aidens video they are shocking

Reactions: 2
Awh she has just destroyed herself with them horse nashers 🐴
---
Has she been on talking on her stories recently? Because those teeth give her a massive overbite and looks like she would have a lisp. You can see in the video icon put up it looks so uncomfortable and not natural 🥲

Reactions: 7
How old is she?
I can’t believe the amount of lines under her eyes! She’ll look haggard at 40! She looks 40 now in all those recent posts! She’s like an aul one trying to look young! It’s a very bad watch
---
It’s all sun damage ye can just tell! Pity her they all have to have this persona about them! It sad she’s in bits tho

Reactions: 5
Her own teeth were really nice.
Seriously when was the last time we were ‘her own’ teeth?? It’s been years! I can’t remember what they were like as she’s had composite bonding on them for years!

Reactions: 4