Ellie Kelly #17 Ellie's luck with men is not the best, her latest fella is mad for incest.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her non existent work ethic aside this might sound mad but I constantly find myself feeling so much empathy and pity for her I really think her relationship with Conor has completely warped her mind and crushed her self esteem. I feel like that situation has left her super insecure and she has never healed from it by some things she says on the podcast everytime I see her pop up I feel a sadness it’s like it radiates off her?

Reactions: 15
Her non existent work ethic aside this might sound mad but I constantly find myself feeling so much empathy and pity for her I really think her relationship with Conor has completely warped her mind and crushed her self esteem. I feel like that situation has left her super insecure and she has never healed from it by some things she says on the podcast everytime I see her pop up I feel a sadness it’s like it radiates off her?
I fully agree. She is unbelievably hurt since him. He fucked her over and then moved on to Aoife, did the same thing there and now is with another girl. He is in a constant cycle and she sees that too. She was with him 6/7 years. The damage he did to her in insane.

Reactions: 11
I really want to feel bad for her but she’s just so god damn lazy it’s so frustrating??? She’s near 30 and probably driving her poor mother up the walls with her mess and washing etc?? It’s actually embarrassing. Like she’s had the good life handed to her on a silver platter and still can’t be arsed?? You can say a lot about Charleen but at least she tries. Can genuinely see her being dropped from her management

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
There’s only so much you can blame on Conor. Many other girls/guys have been in her position but haven’t had what she has to fall back on. Instead they’ve had to work all sorts of jobs, maybe even look after children, and a home.

Reactions: 19
I cannot believe that she is walking around with “ELLIE KELLY” hanging off a chain around her neck hahahahhaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thibk Conor's parents always thought they would end up together they were very fond of her
She needs her parents re to intervene and tell her to stop wasting her life her make up career is over if she doesn't adapt

Reactions: 5
Thibk Conor's parents always thought they would end up together they were very fond of her
She needs her parents re to intervene and tell her to stop wasting her life her make up career is over if she doesn't adapt
Do you think she believes there is much left of her make up career? I don’t think she cares tbh.
his parents definitely wanted them together I’d say they thought she would tame him and give him some stability.

Reactions: 9