Ellie Grey #7 Daily threats will she stay or go? Still no shaved head, degree or GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else follow exposing covid? He done a live showing off in front of people queuing to get their jabs. Is what I don’t get he said it in the video I don’t care if they’re getting it I’ve given up so why do they make such a big thing of it? If people want to get it just let them get on with it. If people could report his page that would be appreciated he’s already had one account taken down.

Reactions: 5
Jaclynn Dunne has done a video ahead of the protest tmw (because there’s infighting across the various groups). She was saying things like ‘we sometimes have to do things we don’t want to do eg paying London congestion’s charges’ and ‘I’d rather not do risk assessments with the police but we need to keep people safe’...

So, basically, the exact same reasoning and logic the government has used during the pandemic - to try and keep people safe and doing things we might not want eg wearing masks... That’s what happens when you have the well-being of lots of people on your hands...

Reactions: 11
No doubt Wanky Walton will be on after this press conference he will start off with his stupid bleeping laugh & say what did I tell you then he will carry on about how he’s going to take it to the streets with his megaphone & camera if they try to lock him down again. Then he will go on about what side of history us naysayers want to be on because when this is all over there won’t be any place for us to go. He will then go on about how this can all be over tomorrow if we just didn’t comply & took off our masks. He will end about how he hasn’t been online lately because he’s been doing a lot of research & how it’s all happening in America. This will all be repeated numerous times combined with that stupid bleeping laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jaclynn Dunne has done a video ahead of the protest tmw (because there’s infighting across the various groups). She was saying things like ‘we sometimes have to do things we don’t want to do eg paying London congestion’s charges’ and ‘I’d rather not do risk assessments with the police but we need to keep people safe’...

So, basically, the exact same reasoning and logic the government has used during the pandemic - to try and keep people safe and doing things we might not want eg wearing masks... That’s what happens when you have the well-being of lots of people on your hands...
Seems to be quite a bit of chatter recently in the “Truther Movement” about a load of infighting. Cassie Nutjob Sunshine was banging on about it this morning and how she had to come to the rescue of Louise Thick bleep Hampton as others in the “Movement” are now turning on her.
Let’s hope this bullshit Movement implodes into a blood bath that would put even the former Yugoslavia to shame. duck the lot of them, dangerous cunts.

Reactions: 13
Guys, I know we none of us know each other, but in case you think I’m throwing in the towel with these social media ‘influencers’ (aka cunts) - I’m not. Just taking a few days to clear my head (not in a Liey way, I’m not going to shave my head or take a piss out of the bathroom window). I had to have one of my beautiful dogs put to sleep the other day (scroll past if you’re not a dog person) - it’s thrown me under a bus. I haven’t cried this much since I lost my father. 🥰😥 I will be back shortly.
Losing a much loved pet is the most awful pain. 😥❤

Reactions: 1
No doubt Wanky Walton will be on after this press conference he will start off with his stupid bleeping laugh & say what did I tell you then he will carry on about how he’s going to take it to the streets with his megaphone & camera if they try to lock him down again. Then he will go on about what side of history us naysayers want to be on because when this is all over there won’t be any place for us to go. He will then go on about how this can all be over tomorrow if we just didn’t comply & took off our masks. He will end about how he hasn’t been online lately because he’s been doing a lot of research & how it’s all happening in America. This will all be repeated numerous times combined with that stupid bleeping laugh.
It’s like you can actually SEE the future.

Reactions: 3
Another crappy post from Biba reinventing her daughters birth. We all know you were stoned but no mention of it.
Ahh big whoop beeba, I had my baby with no pain relief, my 1st too. Do you know what that makes me?
Lucky! that I had a fast uncomplicated labour.
Plus we all know you were A. Stoned, b after all your "work" laying on pillows, and 2 other kids the rumour is it's like chucking a sausage roll down an alley.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.