Ellie Grey #7 Daily threats will she stay or go? Still no shaved head, degree or GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do not feel she is justified in banging on about mental health after she sent her little rats after Dr Liz and Dr Ranj.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Guys, I know we none of us know each other, but in case you think I’m throwing in the towel with these social media ‘influencers’ (aka cunts) - I’m not. Just taking a few days to clear my head (not in a Liey way, I’m not going to shave my head or take a piss out of the bathroom window). I had to have one of my beautiful dogs put to sleep the other day (scroll past if you’re not a dog person) - it’s thrown me under a bus. I haven’t cried this much since I lost my father. 🥰😥 I will be back shortly.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Guys, I know we none of us know each other, but in case you think I’m throwing in the towel with these social media ‘influencers’ (aka cunts) - I’m not. Just taking a few days to clear my head (not in a Liey way, I’m not going to shave my head or take a piss out of the bathroom window). I had to have one of my beautiful dogs put to sleep the other day (scroll past if you’re not a dog person) - it’s thrown me under a bus. I haven’t cried this much since I lost my father. 🥰😥 I will be back shortly.
Sorry to hear that. As a fairly new dog owner I'd be lost without mine. Take care.

Reactions: 5
Oh I’m so so sorry to hear that. Sending lots of love and hugs to you and your family. xx

Reactions: 4
Sad for you @Northernoik2020, I know the pain. Not one to be underestimated. I hope the morning you wake up and your beautiful pupper isn’t the first thing you think about, comes soon. Then you know you’re healing. Until then let your other dog help you through. Our canine friends are precious and incredible.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well iv just been and had my COVID test ahead of my operation on Sunday. The nurse did not poke my brain ect. I also need a operation as smoking weed and wiping sage over me won’t work

Ahhh sending big hugs x

Reactions: 6
Sorry to hear that, they really do become part of the family don't they.

Well iv just been and had my COVID test ahead of my operation on Sunday. The nurse did not poke my brain ect. I also need a operation as smoking weed and wiping sage over me won’t work

Ahhh sending big hugs x
Hope the op goes well!

• Heart
😢😢 so sorry. Mine is only 7 months and I know how devastated I'll be when we say goodbye.
Take care xxxx

Reactions: 3
Can’t begin to imagine what you’re going through. I adore dogs but haven’t been able to get one yet due to work etc. I know they must bring so much happiness and fun and I’m so sorry for your loss.

Don’t worry though, we’ll hold the fort until you’re feeling ok to return x

• Heart
Another name change to add to the list 🤦‍♂️ You’re not right Eloise Buckle get help before you cause more people harm
Another one!! Anyone would think she had something to hide 🐀

This might help Liey

All the best for Sunday @lifeIsBetterInVilaSol.

Reactions: 6
I'm so sorry to hear this, look after yourself and take all the time you need xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m so sorry to hear that 😔 I know exactly how that feels, and it’s heartbreaking. Take all the time you need. Sending lots of love ❤

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.