Ellie Grey #7 Daily threats will she stay or go? Still no shaved head, degree or GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if their marches would still go ahead if they were to encounter groups of vaccinated? Surely it isn't safe for them to be on the streets right now at the risk of meeting the vaccinated? What happens if the vaccinated infiltrate so as to shed and render the gullible sheep infertile...what happens if Bill Gates has arranged to plant these people...🙄

They really cannot keep themselves straight can they? Cannot be around vaccinated because of shedding, but have no issue gathering outside where they likely will be? Which is it?
They will wear masks and distance, obvs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Such a hypocrite regarding this Asian hate , Dr Liz , Dr Ranj , Jewish hate crimes , NHS abuse !
Do you have the police on speed dial Ellie ? By the way morning Ellie you really are such a scummy mummy . I really think you should seek medical help , such a healthy lifestyle but a permanent ailment , sad case of Munchausen syndrome hopefully it never comes to by proxy 😔
Hang on a minute!! That's me she is talking about!! So she is saying I am bullying, what the duck?! And now set dogs on me and started to try and ruin me??

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh Ellie we’d report you to your employer too. If only you had one.....
Hopefully her screenshots will lead anyone receiving her messages to actually look for the original posts (especially as a large influencer edited - or was sent edited - screenshots from here so the post wasn't actually what was published on here but added extras), and a few minutes of reading EG's IG, alongside actually reading what is available here or on any other site (if it was about her), will have any reputable company run in the opposite direction anyway. As for the police...she runs to them a lot for someone who is meant to be so anti-every law ever! I suppose she doesn't seem to understand a Hate Crime if we are reporting people for commenting on looks... Lawyer my arse! More evidence to help report her for falsely representing herself as a lawyer at least!

Reactions: 4
She obviously has no idea about the art world if she thinks art galleries are put off by controversial artists.

Reactions: 9
Hang on a minute!! That's me she is talking about!! So she is saying I am bullying, what the duck?! And now set dogs on me and started to try and ruin me??
If we can help in any way, by emailing and explaining what a dangerous little witch she is and how you are doing a service to society in order to prevent her causing further harm, do let us know. We would inundate any email in your defence and her character assassination.

Reactions: 12
If we can help in any way, by emailing and explaining what a dangerous little witch she is and how you are doing a service to society in order to prevent her causing further harm, do let us know. We would inundate any email in your defence and her character assassination.
Guys I am utterly devastated by this and cannot believe the utter audacity of calling me a bully and homophobic! I'm gay! I literally do not know what to do..

Oh god, she’s decided she’s got Asbergers now 🤣🤣🤣 (but far be for her to diagnose herself).

Why not Liey? I can’t imagine there’s anybody better qualified to diagnose you than yourself. After all, any other professional would just tell you that you have a severe case of cuntitis and to duck off.

But if YOU use your extensive medical training, you can be anything you want to be, as you’ve so ably demonstrated 👍 Congratulations on your new condition, I think it’s got plenty of mileage in it. Can’t wait to see what you’re gonna come down with next 🙂

View attachment 574426

Wait. Doesn’t she have an entire section on PTTP saying that vaccines cause autism.

Now she’s autistic.

Guys I am utterly devastated by this and cannot believe the utter audacity of calling me a bully and homophobic! I'm gay! I literally do not know what to do..
Don’t do anything. It’s Ellie. Going on past performance, she won’t have done what she’s threatened and within 24 hours she’ll be bitching about someone new in her stories.

I hope you’re ok and we will help if we can cx

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t let her get to you, she’s full of tit. There’s no way she has gone to the police as even she is not that deluded that they would ever have the time and patience to take her seriously. She knows she is a charlatan and not exactly coming to the table with clean hands. It will go the same way as the GLO, i.e nowhere.

Reactions: 10
Noone normal will entertain her nonsense for a second. One look at her profile and anyone can see she's a total nut.

Reactions: 10
Don’t do anything. It’s Ellie. Going on past performance, she won’t have done what she’s threatened and within 24 hours she’ll be bitching about someone new in her stories.
Quite. Lift your chin up and redouble your efforts to irritate and aggravate her. Laugh at the stupid little cow. If 99.9% of what she spouts is immediately identifiable as lies and bullshit then it won’t be hard to discern that anything she says about anyone is utter crap and not to be taken seriously.

I do piss my pants when I imagine the reaction of the police if it’s true that she’s repeatedly calling them about her amateur dramatics. Just waste a bit more of our taxpayers money Liey, it’s fine. Really.

Such a hypocrite regarding this Asian hate , Dr Liz , Dr Ranj , Jewish hate crimes , NHS abuse !
Do you have the police on speed dial Ellie ? By the way morning Ellie you really are such a scummy mummy . I really think you should seek medical help , such a healthy lifestyle but a permanent ailment , sad case of Munchausen syndrome hopefully it never comes to by proxy 😔
Who’s she talking about? Honestly she is such a bleep!!!!

There’s also another March going on in London today. There’s a March to free Palestine, and they’re walking to the Israeli embassy. Imagine that, people are marching because Palestinians and Israelis are getting killed in their homes, and this lot are marching because they’ve had to stay safe in their homes for the past year. Utter cunts 🤬 I HATE them so much!!! Smacks of absolute privilege!

I know it appears that she’s bought followers, but I wonder if her post on asking people to contact her if they’ve had menstual issues etc, has also sent a lot of new people her way?
There do seem to be a lot of morons who have fallen for this one. Looks like she’s capitalised on it.

Reactions: 12
Has she actually spoken to someone you work for?

Reactions: 1
Has she actually spoken to someone you work for?
Not that I am aware of? I haven't heard from yet. My website has suddenly got a load of hits, and I've had to make pages private. I have never even been on her page (blocked as I clearly liked something from a page calling her out), but of course I did call out her racist chum!

• Sad
Oh god, she’s decided she’s got Asbergers now 🤣🤣🤣 (but far be for her to diagnose herself).

Why not Liey? I can’t imagine there’s anybody better qualified to diagnose you than yourself. After all, any other professional would just tell you that you have a severe case of cuntitis and to duck off.

But if YOU use your extensive medical training, you can be anything you want to be, as you’ve so ably demonstrated 👍 Congratulations on your new condition, I think it’s got plenty of mileage in it. Can’t wait to see what you’re gonna come down with next 🙂

View attachment 574426
But I thought it was vaccines that caused autism related conditions??? Bore off now you lying little witch. Cancer and Aspergers in the space of a few weeks you’re on fire girl

Reactions: 7
Not that I am aware of? I haven't heard from yet. My website has suddenly got a load of hits, and I've had to make pages private. I have never even been on her page (blocked as I clearly liked something from a page calling her out), but of course I did call out her racist chum!
They’ll move on soon. The good thing about dealing with people with low IQ’s is that they have very short memories and attention spans. Just ask Liey, it’s what she trades on.

Reactions: 5
she’s a nut job just report her to the police she’s got severe mental health issues

Wtf??? Sorry I missed this entire part of the thread.
I’m so sorry 😩 are you ok?
She’s such a bleeping bully. How dare she! Please let us know if there’s anything we can do. I highly doubt anyone with any common sense would take her seriously, she’s an utter crack pot. But still, you’re bound to be worried about it.
God I dislike her!!! 🤬

They’ll move on soon. The good thing about dealing with people with low IQ’s is that they have very short memories and attention spans. Just ask Liey, it’s what she trades on.
Probably would have been best to not acknowledge it, sounds like she didn’t know who you were on tattle but now she does.
If she tried to get to me through my business 2 things would happen:
1) Me or my business or any body even remotely connected to us has ever been down some dumbass rabbit hole, so she would automatically be disregarded.
2) I would turn up on her doorstep see how she likes that.
Elsybels25 you can’t hide behind a keyboard, everyone knows where you live 😆😆😆. Probably best not to throw stones in your position.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.