Ellie Grey #7 Daily threats will she stay or go? Still no shaved head, degree or GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say 80% of the adults I know have had their vaccine, myself included. One person felt really awful for a few days after the AstraZeneca, but I’ve heard no reports of death or exploding feet. I haven’t asked my 68 year old mum if her periods have retuned though.
On the flip side, I personally know 3 people who have died from covid, their ages ranged from 45 to 65.
I might tell Ellie my husbands balls exploded after I got my vaccine, see if she posts that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These people really are some of the dumbest on the planet , you must be so proud of your cult followers Eloise 🤦‍♂️ At least all these bullshit stories we are sneaking into your embarrassing stories & then we report for false health information 😊 & with the governments new online safety bill hopefully you , Dumme , beeba , sunshine , wanky , Olly , Remeece and the other dangerous tinfoil village idiots days are numbered 🥰

Attachments

Reactions: 3
These people really are some of the dumbest on the planet , you must be so proud of your cult followers Eloise 🤦‍♂️ At least all these bullshit stories we are sneaking into your embarrassing stories & then we report for false health information 😊 & with the governments new online safety bill hopefully your days and the other dangerous tinfoil village idiots days are numbered 🥰
'Pure blood lines'! 🤣🤣🤣 With they way this lot are behaving I'd never want to procreate with any of them! If I was having kids I'd be looking for a man with at least a modicum, preferably a lot, of intelligence and the ability to actually sit back and rationally think about the crap on FB and how every 'theory' hinges on a million other ridiculous assumptions! I'd also expect any man to be involved in their kids lives, and with that comes the expectation that kids would be raised to be considerate, respectful and productive members of society...so that removes most of the 'truthers'. Thankfully I have a good one who actually has seen the truth, tried to help save people, and actually tells the truth (compared to this lot spouting the latest tit they've come across no doubt created by some Incel, and who no longer would even recognise the truth), with both doses now and no side effects!

Reactions: 9
These people really are some of the dumbest on the planet , you must be so proud of your cult followers Eloise 🤦‍♂️ At least all these bullshit stories we are sneaking into your embarrassing stories & then we report for false health information 😊 & with the governments new online safety bill hopefully you , Dumme , beeba , sunshine , wanky , Olly , Remeece and the other dangerous tinfoil village idiots days are numbered 🥰
Pure bloodlines

like the Illuminati.

so are pure bloodlines good now or nah?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That Remeece is the biggest tool out there, such an annoying bleep. It took me 2 weeks to get “brudah brudah don tek di vaxine”! and images of him acting a fool on the underground out of my head. Never mind thrash metal they just need to play one of his shite songs in Guantanamo, enough to make even the hardest extremist crack.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
PURE.BLOOD.LINES 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I just can’t with these people.
Who wants to procreate with these morons anyway? Jesus Christ!
Also, 91K followers now!!!

Where did the exploding foot person go? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
PURE.BLOOD.LINES 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I just can’t with these people.
Who wants to procreate with these morons anyway? Jesus Christ!
Also, 91K followers now!!!
she’s bought x number of followers. Takes them about 3-5 days to arrive. My friend did it for a few hundred when she started her business page.

Reactions: 4
she’s bought x number of followers. Takes them about 3-5 days to arrive. My friend did it for a few hundred when she started her business page.
It’s crazy! So she doesn’t pay her utility bills, but has money to buy followers on Instagram. twit!
Do the followers get added to the account gradually? Presumably, so it doesn’t look quite as obvious 🤔

Reactions: 6
It’s crazy! So she doesn’t pay her utility bills, but has money to buy followers on Instagram. twit!
Do the followers get added to the account gradually? Presumably, so it doesn’t look quite as obvious 🤔
Over a few days after purchase.

Reactions: 1
💯 buying followers - she’ll have figured that with 100k followers she’ll be in the bracket able to earn more from paid posts it’s easy to buy 1000 followers say pretty cheap or bulk followers (fake accounts) she’s always onto the next way to con some cash it’s obvious from the engagement she gets on each post that there are very few of those “followers” that have any interest or engagement with her

Reactions: 8
If the genuine followers are stupid enough to be her genuine followers then there’re certainly not going to question whether or not ‘Liey from Hastings’ has nearly 100,000 followers 🥴 🔫
Us? Not so much.

I’m going to find out who her local newspaper is, the fact that they have such a celebrity in their midsts is surely newsworthy and of interest to local residents. After all, her followers exceed the entire population of Hastings! Well done Liey, fame and local recognition is knocking 🙂

Reactions: 10
💯 buying followers - she’ll have figured that with 100k followers she’ll be in the bracket able to earn more from paid posts it’s easy to buy 1000 followers say pretty cheap or bulk followers (fake accounts) she’s always onto the next way to con some cash it’s obvious from the engagement she gets on each post that there are very few of those “followers” that have any interest or engagement with her
Hmmmmm Instagram does come down quite hard on accounts that buy followers. So hopefully this might be the first nail in her Instagram coffin at last

Reactions: 3
Hmmmmm Instagram does come down quite hard on accounts that buy followers. So hopefully this might be the first nail in her Instagram coffin at last
But does it? There are so many large accounts out there that clearly have huge amounts of bots but don't even seem to have had the bots wiped nevermind the account limited. Not even necessarily the 'good bot' packages either, some are so obvious I don't know how the algorithms are not picking up on it...but then given IG is turning into a shopping app, maybe they are beginning to care less if bots are having naive businesses advertise on it more

That Remeece is the biggest tool out there, such an annoying bleep. It took me 2 weeks to get “brudah brudah don tek di vaxine”! and images of him acting a fool on the underground out of my head. Never mind thrash metal they just need to play one of his shite songs in Guantanamo, enough to make even the hardest extremist crack.
Just watched Remeece’s latest video of him blaring that crap tune again outside the school gates and handing out anti vax leaflets to the kids. What a bleeping prick, even continued with his bollox after the teachers came out to complain he was disrupting the kids studies with his blaring music.
That bleeping smug look on his face at the end makes my blood boil when all the kids joined in singing and dancing. Well Mr hole Remeece they bleeping would wouldn’t they, your average 10 year old has no idea about what your misguided lyrics mean and would be more interested in joining in in front of the camera like they are in some music video you daft bleep, nothing to be proud of, you converted no one! Here’s some lyrics you could put some of your shite music to :
Hey Remeece, leave our kids alone !
All in all you’re just another prick and a tool !

Exa
But does it? There are so many large accounts out there that clearly have huge amounts of bots but don't even seem to have had the bots wiped nevermind the account limited. Not even necessarily the 'good bot' packages either, some are so obvious I don't know how the algorithms are not picking up on it...but then given IG is turning into a shopping app, maybe they are beginning to care less if bots are having naive businesses advertise on it more
exactly Ellen is supposed to have 10s of millions of fake followers apparently

Perhaps I should post ‘Hi Ellie, my mum is 83, has dementia and has received both AZ vaccines....
She’s ABSOLUTELY bleeping FINE’

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.