Ellie Grey #7 Daily threats will she stay or go? Still no shaved head, degree or GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps I should post ‘Hi Ellie, my mum is 83, has dementia and has received both AZ vaccines....
She’s ABSOLUTELY bleeping FINE’
Snap. My mum is 84 and had both vaccines. She also has dementia and was fine. No side effects at all. What else are they going to bring up.

Reactions: 3
I'm 36 had both of mine, pregnant and fine . . . Wasn't planned mind, maybe I can I thank Astra Zenecca for my my 3rd child

Reactions: 7
You’re all lucky. The magnet in my vaccine keeps pulling me to the fridge. Bill Gates has been making me eat like a bastard. Damn him!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Never any suggestions about how they would have done it better though is there?
Was that the post LB linked to in her stories going on about asking healthcare professionals to share their experience...funny how so many of them have fake names, etc. I get trying to keep social media private as an HCP, but most regulatory bodies make their social media policies pretty clear in that if you are speaking as an HCP on social media, you shouldn't be hiding behind fake profiles and using your actual name. If they are all so adamant they are right and have the evidence to back it up, they'd be happy to share their name and their registration numbers...🤔.

I also found it strange that so many of the first posts were also HCPs sharing the exact same tit as the deniers and anti-vaxxers! Now most HCPs, even if they don't agree with all of the restrictions and guidance know that a lot of the theories are crap! But the vast majority of HCPs that have ACTUALLY worked frontline throughout this wouldn't be sharing this nonsense as they know how hard it has been! And whilst I'm not trying to downplay the role nurses play in healthcare, most of the comments claim to be RNs, physician associates, or auxiliaries. Now I'm sorry, but how many of them are actually trained in Virology, immunology, vaccine science, infectious disease, public health, etc. That also goes for the handful of 'doctors' (which seem to be mostly US based who have been sat in specialities that weren't involved in COVID care)...I wouldn't be letting an orthopaedic surgeon deal with cardiac ablations, and that is the same for this situation too. Same applies to some of the scientists and doctors in this country that signed that nonsense declaration...the most vocally against vaccines or lockdowns, etc. have a horse in this race. They almost all have private interests that had to stop during the first lockdown, and were limited afterwards as private hospitals were contracted to do even more NHS work than normal, meaning they have been hit hard in their pockets and want things to quickly return to normal to be able to get back to that private work. The most vocal likely don't even work in the NHS anymore, and if they do are in specialities that never had them redeployed to COVID wards, or had their juniors redeployed meaning they had to do a lot more of their own grunt work.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
“Hi Ellie, please post anon. I had the vaccine last month under pressure from my family and I died 3 weeks ago. It sucks and is so boring now. Thanks for your hard work, I wish I’d listened to you sooner, now I’m stuck with everyone’s nans”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
duck me Leanne Brown is a bleeping idiot. Now she's twatting on about starving kids with no clean water. Yes leanne it's a bleeping tragedy but why not tell us what you've done about it other than post a tit meme. duck off to one of your tit bars in Wilmslow. Bet you won't give a tit about thirsty kids when you're paying £300 for a bottle of Chateau bleep. And duck of Wilmslow. (Apologies if you live in Wilmslow. )

• Heart
Reactions: 15
“Hi Ellie, please post anon. I had the vaccine last month under pressure from my family and I died 3 weeks ago. It sucks and is so boring now. Thanks for your hard work, I wish I’d listened to you sooner, now I’m stuck with everyone’s nans”
This so amazing! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
This is what confuses me. You can’t catch a virus (according to Beebs, you develop one when your body is detoxing), yet you can catch a virus from vaccinated people?! 🤦🏼‍♀️bleeping morons...

Reactions: 8
This is what confuses me. You can’t catch a virus (according to Beebs, you develop one when your body is detoxing), yet you can catch a virus from vaccinated people?! 🤦🏼‍♀️bleeping morons...
And also what happened to germ theory / terrain theory? If your immune system is so good and you're topped up with vitamin C and pine needle tea, then you don't need to worry about me coughing bits of vaccine "spikes" in your face. Nobheads.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You should send that to her. She'd defo put that in her stories 🤣

Reactions: 2
Ellie calling the BBC liars so rich coming from you bullshit Queen but as usual you bald headed little skank you left off a large chunk of the article didn’t you to mislead your cult again but try to use it to strengthen your argument. At least give a balanced point of view but that’s not what you and your ilk are about is it . At least they are consistently cunts these people , god I never used that word until this group came along 🤦‍♂️

Vaccine misinformation
Meanwhile, the notion of vaccines affecting periods has been picked up by people spreading misinformation on social media.
Anti-vaccine and conspiracy theory groups have presented genuine accounts of people's personal experiences - like Dr Clancy's thread - as evidence of vaccines causing damage, or being part of a sterilisation plot by global elites.
False claims that women's cycles or even pregnancies could be affected just by being near vaccinated people have gained significant traction on social media in recent weeks.
One such video, viewed well over 300,000 times since mid-April, shows a "holistic reproductive practitioner" warning users that "women's periods and their menstrual cycles are being significantly affected, even if they haven't received it [the vaccine] themselves".
Other anti-vaccine advocates and holistic health practitioners, in posts gaining hundreds of thousands of views across platforms, claimed vaccinated people can "shed" the virus's spike protein to others.
This is physically impossible.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Look at me look at me look at me .. attention attention attention.. desperation clinging to anything extreme.. bullshit bla bla bla that’s all I see when I look at her account - does the woman never work 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
It’s actually really sad reading the comments - it’s almost like mass hysteria is causing people to have these period issues.

I’m not hearing about any menstrual changes outside of conspiracy theory groups, only those who are terrified of the vaccine...

All makes a bit of a mockery of the ‘GLO’ which was based on advertising being fear mongering wasn’t it? But it’s ok to terrify young women into believing that they might go infertile if they stand next to a vaccinated person...

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.