Ellie Grey #7 Daily threats will she stay or go? Still no shaved head, degree or GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
as someone who used to design websites for a living I can tell you that not one credible web designer would recommend a Wix website so it’s utter bollocks that she’s had help from anyone within the industry. Anybody can make a Wix website and it costs next to nothing to build. Most credible designers would refer to a Wix website as amateur.

not knocking any tattlers who have a Wix site by the way, they’re there to serve a purpose but there’s absolutely no way she had anyone in the industry make it.

keep lying Ellsybells
yes she has. She’s had a team of web designers helping her. They offered her help as soon as they saw those template letters. They said that she deserved all of the help for free. In fact, she had the top web Designers at Microsoft and Google build her website. Nog only have they done her website but now they are anti vax, think COVID is a lie and go on Sunbeds in their dinner hours. They all thanked her for allowing them to work on her website and forpublishing the truth....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All these bell ends are reading her tit off their phones...... which have Bluetooth
All such moronic hypocrites aren't they.
Bill Gates obviously owns Microsoft. But also has shares in Apple, Nokia, Facebook, Twitter and so on... If they really think hes the Evil Overlord they make out why do they use platforms that make him money, and therfore give him more power!?
In fairness Bill is pretty busy these days tracking me round Lidl via my COVID microchip so i doubt he notices his stock prices increase or what the Troofers say 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What you’re forgetting is that these people consider your GP reminding you during an appointment that such and such isn’t up to date is ‘harassment’.

Ditto NHS letters reminding you to book a smear test, vaccination or whatever else it is you don’t agree with as you evidently know better

• Haha
Reactions: 5
as someone who used to design websites for a living I can tell you that not one credible web designer would recommend a Wix website so it’s utter bollocks that she’s had help from anyone within the industry. Anybody can make a Wix website and it costs next to nothing to build. Most credible designers would refer to a Wix website as amateur.

not knocking any tattlers who have a Wix site by the way, they’re there to serve a purpose but there’s absolutely no way she had anyone in the industry make it.

keep lying Ellsybells
100% this.
I’ve got other thoughts too, has she registered with the ICO to process member data? I’ll be reporting her just in case.

We all know she lies & steals, but do we think she’s stolen images? We can report her for copyright breach if we can find out (put her images through tineye.com to find sources)

I’ve complained to Wix about her site before - if more do it they’ll have to listen.
Who is processing her payments? We can complain to them etc

Reactions: 10
I’ve just written to them as well I got a poor response but that happened last time I got her donation button taken away . So I wrote again asking them for written confirmation they support a Holocaust denier , Covid denier , conspiracy theorist who spreads Asian hate .... let’s see if they put that in writing to confirm last time the other company back tracked so fingers crossed 🤞 Hi Ellie 👋 nets closing and the end game for your lies and hatred is getting closer by the day 😘 as you might say how cute 🥰

Keep up that natural look not putting a filter on life 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you never post pictures of your fridge anymore , why ? Elsybels25 , Ellie , Alice , Brocker , Rose , Grey , Morphett I love using all your names so when you Google you all the hits are directing people to all sorts of your lies bullshit & hatred , how cute 🥰

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
God there’s loads of them, found a friend and fellow nut job of Ellie Amy Italo 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why are they all such hypochondriacs?! And all so angry 🤣 woke sure seems like a miserable and paranoid existence

Reactions: 3
God there’s loads of them, found a friend and fellow nut job of Ellie Amy Italo 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why are they all such hypochondriacs?! And all so angry 🤣 woke sure seems like a miserable and paranoid existence
Amy is a tarot card reader isn’t she 🤦‍♂️ Takes turns with creepy kiekie to see who can get their tongue up Eloises arse the furthest

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That particular twit does "readings" although not sure what she is reading

Reactions: 1
I’ve just written to them as well I got a poor response but that happened last time I got her donation button taken away . So I wrote again asking them for written confirmation they support a Holocaust denier , Covid denier , conspiracy theorist who spreads Asian hate .... let’s see if they put that in writing to confirm last time the other company back tracked so fingers crossed 🤞 Hi Ellie 👋 nets closing and the end game for your lies and hatred is getting closer by the day 😘 as you might say how cute 🥰

Keep up that natural look not putting a filter on life 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you never post pictures of your fridge anymore , why ? Elsybels25 , Ellie , Alice , Brocker , Rose , Grey , Morphett I love using all your names so when you Google you all the hits are directing people to all sorts of your lies bullshit & hatred , how cute 🥰
Who did you write to wix?

100% this.
I’ve got other thoughts too, has she registered with the ICO to process member data? I’ll be reporting her just in case.

We all know she lies & steals, but do we think she’s stolen images? We can report her for copyright breach if we can find out (put her images through tineye.com to find sources)

I’ve complained to Wix about her site before - if more do it they’ll have to listen.
Who is processing her payments? We can complain to them etc
Please can you do some templates? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She turns of her WiFi, yes sure...! If you were that concerned about it you would have it at all! And using 4g...they all have quite short memories and obviously haven't done their research because the exact same hysteria they are creating over 5g existed over the introduction of 4g, it just didn't happen to be getting rolled out at the same time as a novel virus happened to jump species...but wait, actually I'm sure it was rolled out at the same time as Swine Flu 🤔🤔. But guess what, they didn't use Swine Flu as an excuse to chip everyone, nor did we manage to jump from 4g causing swine flu to help traffic children from bunkers after curfews. Where were all of this lot then? Oh yes, in 2009 there wasn't this rush to collect followers on social media platforms to profit off of sharing misinformation. Spouting crap in the hopes of getting thousands of people incapable of understanding stats and scientific literature to follow you wasn't as easy for you then to try and sell tit music, set up 'donations options on various platforms and push your own 'natural products'.

These 'influencer truthers' that were adults in 2009 were probably out there drinking (and well who knows what else), living on diets of sugar and takeaways (and well for all their 'health' advice now seem to manage to shovel down plenty sugar and processed foods now that is conveniently forgotten about when they go back to preach mode), smoking, not meditating and performing yoga for a paying audience, but did that automatically make them get ill...oh nope, right, it actually involved exposure to the virus, so none of what they are selling now actually does anything significant given they didn't need it then! Did they all turn off their phones to protect themselves from WiFi and 4g...oh nope, they started spending even more time on them as social media grew and they saw it as a means of getting the attention they crave and the ability to promote themselves.

I wonder how they cope in their cars with all the hands free technology requiring Bluetooth connection and them sitting in that insulated bubble beside it all??

I honestly would love for someone to be able to come out the other side and explain how they get sucked into all of this and how on earth they begin to believe it all and never sit back and just think 'wait a minute...'.

As for her sunbed claims, after smoking, sun and sunbeds are probably amongst some of the most published lifestyle related cancer links. Obesity, food stuffs, etc. are usually very hard to say for sure and that is why it is so backwards and forwards. It's also very hard to get distinct groups of people eating very specific diets for long enough periods of time without crossovers to be sure, but the sun and sunbed use is easier. You have groups of people who know what their sunbed use was like to be able to compare occurrence against those who never used them. Just as you can compare those who are avid sunworshippers to those who avoid the sun. Country incidences in places of high sun exposure compared to those without. Certain occupations that involved being in the sun v those in offices. The fact that most skin cancers occur on areas of the body that are heavily exposed to sun (head, face, forearms and in women it often occurs most frequently on lower legs where skirts would have had skin exposed, etc. There are a lot of things that have a lot of back and forth in cancer research, but sun and sunbed use is one of the ones that is pretty well researched now.

Reactions: 12
I wish I'd turned my WiFi off like Ellie says she does and then I wouldn't have seen leanne Brown having her arse massaged. Her Instagram is a mixture of covid hoax and other whiny freedom bollox and then posts of her life returning to normal. I'm sure when all the boutiques and wine bars are fully open this warrior will be back into full adult chav mode slugging nasty tasting cocktails and pushing her overpriced himalayan salad round a plate. Doesn't she realise lots of the people she preaches to might have been furloughed or lost their job and can't afford a massage or £90 for a bottle of ylang-ylang juice. Do us a favour Leanne. duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ummmmm so mother of the year has literally just recorded herself saying ‘I don’t bleeping think so’ in front of her little girl. Bravo. Massive round of applause for you.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.