Ellie Grey #7 Daily threats will she stay or go? Still no shaved head, degree or GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie apparently doesnt...
-Use filters or edit her pics
-Use faketan and rarely makeup
-Use fillers and botox

And yet in two weeks she has grown a top lip, lost the crows feet (that looked like they came from a 55year old) and her eyes are brighter!

Magic!
Still got those bleeping tit eyelashes tho

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I for one am made up if she’s moved on to fitbits, not using a Fitbit isn’t going to kill anyone 🙌 if she keeps up like that I’ll even stop reporting her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't worry about the fitbit guys or WiFi etsy to the rescue 😂😂😂
Think she's deleted the replies for this,
She said she only has WiFi on to load a large video, has shugite under every pillow, kids wear the jewellery, they use it in schools in Switzerland apparently.

Mobile data bill must be bleeping massive elsybels25

My mistake they are still there it seems.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Don't worry about the fitbit guys or WiFi etsy to the rescue 😂😂😂
Think she's deleted the replies for this,
She said she only has WiFi on to load a large video, has shugite under every pillow, kids wear the jewellery, they use it in schools in Switzerland apparently.

Mobile data bill must be bleeping massive elsybels25

My mistake they are still there it seems.
Is WiFi less toxic than 4g then or nnnaahhh??

Reactions: 3
Genuine question: are you actually thick as duck or are you putting it on?
Honestly how do they not get this, the fact that no one has ever ever said the vaccine stops the virus. Honest to god my five year old understands! The guy is an amoeba

Reactions: 8
It was actually 4 people that died yesterday.... and the vaccine rollout and the lockdown are the very reasons why the death rate is so low rn in the UK. DICK. HEAD.

Reactions: 5
Kriepydee has blocked me from his Instagram. I suspect on Ellies instructions as I've asked him to ask her to answer questions. Mr lapdog does as he's told...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kriepydee has blocked me from his Instagram. I suspect on Ellies instructions as I've asked him to ask her to answer questions. Mr lapdog does as he's told...
He isn't any fun to comment on anyway, he has no retort to anything. He doesn't even quote his masters opinion...he literally knows nothing, so after a few comments its just boring i think. Like arguing with a napkin. A very racist napkin.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh I totally agree with all that you’ve said.
I guess my point was, there is a risk to everything really, albeit a small risk with tampons etc so she does have some valid points in this post. But, it still doesn’t make any sense, because it doesn’t align with her views, all of her beliefs seem to conflict with one another.

How can she be concerned about the effect of tampons/sanitary towels on the skin, but not the bleeping sun, or sunbeds Which are literally the worst!!! She’s just a bleep.

And you’re completely right about period poverty. It’s such a massive issue, and if you can afford any of these alternative products then you are privileged to be able to.
But that’s the problem with the likes of Ellie. They are all the same. Privileged white women, who literally don’t care about anyone but themselves.

Take for example the issues of vaccines. As horrifically as the government handled the covid crisis, we are extremely lucky in this country to have a great vaccination programme (thank you NHS).
But so many countries around the world haven’t even recieved a vaccine yet, and they likely won’t until weinto 2022/2023. Yet people here are complaining about how disgusting it is that we are taking an “experimental vaccine” 🙄 .
The only reason they are in a position to complain and refuse to take a life saving vaccine, is because they don’t live in a country that is poverty stricken, and relies on vaccines for their citizens to not die at an alarming rate. It’s pure privilege. It makes me so angry!

See also Leanne Brown, and I don’t know if anyone is familiar with Becky Gibson @missbkygibson , she’s actually the WORST! Another privileged, white woman who thinks it’s ok that 3000 people a day are dying from covid in India, because 25,000 people die every day there anyway. But she calls herself a “light worker”, probably meditates and does yoga to keep her chakras aligned, and co-opts many other eastern practices, but doesn’t appreciate or give a tit about the country they came from and their people. I hate these people so much. Sorry, I’m ranting today!

Also, Ellie’s minions are taking over the comments section of Wooanonwarriors post. I literally cannot cope, with how stupid and deluded they are.
I have seen a number of comments from her minions, accusing Wooanonwarrior of deleting comments and blocking people, and how disingenuous this is - lol. And accusing her of refusing to take Ellie up on her challenge of a debate. They are SO completely brain washed, it’s sad.

Also, FIT BITS!!! bleeping Fit Bits. She’s getting really desperate for material now!
Unfortunately I am familiar with Becky. Jesus what is she all about and what has she done to her lips? She did a “live” with Beiber a while back. Beebs could hardly get a word in, and that’s saying something 🤦🏼‍♀️

Ellie apparently doesnt...
-Use filters or edit her pics
-Use faketan and rarely makeup
-Use fillers and botox

And yet in two weeks she has grown a top lip, lost the crows feet (that looked like they came from a 55year old) and her eyes are brighter!

Magic!
Filtered to duck! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I see Wanky been on again blabbering about big things going down soon in Arizona, it really is. Suppose he’s talking about the alleged secret watermarks Trump used on the ballot papers, load of bollox of course. The only watermarks Wanky will find are the ones around his neck after the bog flush he thoroughly deserves, the twit.
Wonder who he’s referring to with the local close to home truther he’s apparently going to out soon. If it’s a Bristol one I hope it’s that nutty bleep Nate Turner or better still Jonathan Numbskull Trapman, he’s a No 1 prize winning wally contender for the South West region for sure .

Reactions: 4
He isn't any fun to comment on anyway, he has no retort to anything. He doesn't even quote his masters opinion...he literally knows nothing, so after a few comments its just boring i think. Like arguing with a napkin. A very racist napkin.
True, he's a grade 1 knobhead but I was writing him a poem and now he can't tell me what he thinks of it. Let's add churlish to his list of faults.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see Wanky been on again blabbering about big things going down soon in Arizona, it really is. Suppose he’s talking about the alleged secret watermarks Trump used on the ballot papers, load of bollox of course. The only watermarks Wanky will find are the ones around his neck after the bog flush he thoroughly deserves, the twit.
Wonder who he’s referring to with the local close to home truther he’s apparently going to out soon. If it’s a Bristol one I hope it’s that nutty bleep Nate Turner or better still Jonathan Numbskull Trapman, he’s a No 1 prize winning wally contender for the South West region for sure .
Trapman is such a fool. His arrogance and pomposity when he is thicker than anything a dog has ever tit out astounds me

• Haha
Reactions: 1
True, he's a grade 1 knobhead but I was writing him a poem and now he can't tell me what he thinks of it. Let's add churlish to his list of faults.
Pop it on here! Maybe his Mum will read it to him before bed!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.