Ellie Grey #7 Daily threats will she stay or go? Still no shaved head, degree or GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile Leanne Brown is posting videos of her having beauty treatments on her stomach and arse.

Vacuous airhead, what benefit does she bring to the world??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Northernoik is going to smash up the house again wtf , Eloise has outdone herself with this tit . One of her followers throws fit bit away 🤦‍♂️ That can’t be true 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a thundering bleep you and some of your cult dumb arse followers are Ellie Rose ............
Like lemmings following her off a cliff

Reactions: 4
Its got to be sunbeds... or bad genetics. It blows my mind that she's under 30... And im all for aging or botox-ing, whatever you want to do. But how on earth can she be successfully selling sunbeds and no SPF to all these people with facial sun damage like that at 27! Walking advert for SPF!!!Have you seen Caroline Hirons (esthetician) in comparison? Shes in her 50s and her skin is uncomparible and she waxes lyrical about the importance of suncream all the time... i know who i would believe!
Completely agree with you. Each to their own. But don’t preach about how sunbeds are good for you, and SPF and skin care are bad for you, when you have ball bags under your eyes!

And I absolutely LOVE Caroline Hirons. She’s a legend. I have thought a number of times to send her some of Ellie’s posts, she would most likely be absolutely livid! She ranted about Leanne Brown once, and sent everyone over to report her posts, which was then removed.
Unfortunately I am familiar with Becky. Jesus what is she all about and what has she done to her lips? She did a “live” with Beiber a while back. Beebs could hardly get a word in, and that’s saying something 🤦🏼‍♀️
Jesus. I did see some of that live, but I didn’t really watch it. She’s just awful. I don’t know what her deal is? I almost think she’s worse than Ellie in a way, because she often sounds more intelligent and a bit more level headed, but really she’s posting the same bullshit they all post, just wrapped in a package. She’s manipulative, and likes to post a lot of skewed data and her own analysis and pass it off as fact.

She is also another one, who has a very high option of herself, and claims she’s only doing it “for the children” 🙄 oh duck off! She’s just doing it for the attention, she’s desperate for it.
And yes, she is a victim of too much lip filler. Another utter hypocrite!

Also, Ellie’s eyelashes are bleeping terrible. I wonder if the eyelash glue her lash technician uses, is “non-toxic” and doesn’t affect the blood brain barrier 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Completely agree with you. Each to their own. But don’t preach about how sunbeds are good for you, and SPF and skin care are bad for you, when you have ball bags under your eyes!

And I absolutely LOVE Caroline Hirons. She’s a legend. I have thought a number of times to send her some of Ellie’s posts, she would most likely be absolutely livid! She ranted about Leanne Brown once, and sent everyone over to report her posts, which was then removed.

Jesus. I did see some of that live, but I didn’t really watch it. She’s just awful. I don’t know what her deal is? I almost think she’s worse than Ellie in a way, because she often sounds more intelligent and a bit more level headed, but really she’s posting the same bullshit they all post, just wrapped in a package. She’s manipulative, and likes to post a lot of skewed data and her own analysis and pass it off as fact.

She is also another one, who has a very high option of herself, and claims she’s only doing it “for the children” 🙄 oh duck off! She’s just doing it for the attention, she’s desperate for it.
And yes, she is a victim of too much lip filler. Another utter hypocrite!

Also, Ellie’s eyelashes are bleeping terrible. I wonder if the eyelash glue her lash technician uses, is “non-toxic” and doesn’t affect the blood brain barrier 🙄
Caroline is a skincare and pro vaxx Goddess 🙌🏼

Reactions: 3
I see Wanky been on again blabbering about big things going down soon in Arizona, it really is. Suppose he’s talking about the alleged secret watermarks Trump used on the ballot papers, load of bollox of course. The only watermarks Wanky will find are the ones around his neck after the bog flush he thoroughly deserves, the twit.
Wonder who he’s referring to with the local close to home truther he’s apparently going to out soon. If it’s a Bristol one I hope it’s that nutty bleep Nate Turner or better still Jonathan Numbskull Trapman, he’s a No 1 prize winning wally contender for the South West region for sure .
I’m a bit quiet in the old trouble causing front at the moment. Unlike those cunts, I’ve got a proper job of work and at the moment, it’s one of my busiest times - stressful, but hey, that’s real work for you. I did however, see said film of Wanky, I really did.

General observations - he’s a forty plus man who is acting like a bleeping 9 year old. “Guess what? I’ve got something to tell you, but I’ll do it in a few days”. Shag off you silly twit. We know it will be about Liey, that twit with the teef, or one of his gorgeous exes;

His research? What actually constitutes research in his world? He uses that word more often than he sniffs up, but WHAT is he bleeping researching? Again, silly twit.

Why isn’t he doing his rants in his car any more? Repossessed? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Final observation- another first class bleeping whopper.

As you were.

Northernoik is going to smash up the house again wtf , Eloise has outdone herself with this tit . One of her followers throws fit bit away 🤦‍♂️ That can’t be true 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a thundering bleep you and some of your cult dumb arse followers are Ellie Rose ............
duck my bleeping life. I’m going to have to work harder this week - do my real job and then a night shift to deal with her tit. Well, the regulations around crappy bleeping tanning beds are being discussed in Westminster very soon. Softly softly catchee. monkey. I’d love to know what her bleeping ‘research’ around these bleeping machines consists of. Follow the money eh Liey. You thick little bleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I would rather tit in my hands and clap
as someone who used to design websites for a living I can tell you that not one credible web designer would recommend a Wix website so it’s utter bollocks that she’s had help from anyone within the industry. Anybody can make a Wix website and it costs next to nothing to build. Most credible designers would refer to a Wix website as amateur.

not knocking any tattlers who have a Wix site by the way, they’re there to serve a purpose but there’s absolutely no way she had anyone in the industry make it.

keep lying Ellsybells

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.