Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
^ I think that
The thought of leannes friends making a documentary.. what a well balanced informative piece we can look forward to.
Hey, Ceebeebies is good these days. They can have a slot between Mr Tumble and Teletubbies.

Lieys a poisonous little witch. What is it you don’t like about the monarchy Liey, is it the fact that some consider them parasites? Takes one to know one.

Regardless of my views on the Royal family I still shed a tear when I heard for the Queen and his children and grandchildren, just through humanitarian empathy. Having suffered my share of bereavement I don’t find it hard to have a bit of compassion.

The only reason she deleted it is for fear of losing followers. Stay mainstream Liey, that’s where the money lies. Lies, gettit?

Reactions: 6
^ I think that

Hey, Ceebeebies is good these days. They can have a slot between Mr Tumble and Teletubbies.

Lieys a poisonous little witch. What is it you don’t like about the monarchy Liey, is it the fact that some consider them parasites? Takes one to know one.

Regardless of my views on the Royal family I still shed a tear when I heard for the Queen and his children and grandchildren, just through humanitarian empathy. Having suffered my share of bereavement I don’t find it hard to have a bit of compassion.

The only reason she deleted it is for fear of losing followers. Stay mainstream Liey, that’s where the money lies. Lies, gettit?
Agree. Im no royalist, but i am a human. Isnt Ellie an empath? I'm sure she mentioned that once or twice.

Jesus wept, if this woman had braincells she would be dangerous

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s his age 99 and the 9th. Upside down.

Hence deeply symbolic- of how if you take some letters, and remove some letters, and add some numbers, and stand on your head whilst someone slathers your arse with a mashed avocado, you get the Illuminati.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just when we thought the poison dwarf couldn’t get any worse.

evil little witch
It's 999 but leanne thinks if you live in Australia it's 666.
Was that on Liey’s page? What a bleep. Irrespective of views on the Monarchy, that just goes to show what a horrible little bleep she really is. Why even say it? More, why say it and then delete it once you’ve realised it’s just a vile thing to say. He served his country. Not many of us can say that. She really is a bleep.

Reactions: 7
I thought with her extreme empath character she’d be ever so upset about how the queen and the rest of the royal family must be feeling.

Ellie you’re no empath, you’re an absolute tit bleep.

Reactions: 9
It's 999 but leanne thinks if you live in Australia it's 666.

Just watched Leanne's video. What a head!

If you've been Affected contact Louisemeadowsmakeup. Why? What the duck is she going to so? My make up for the funeral

Reactions: 6
Jaclyn Dunne getting her tuppence worth now.

Such a shame we can’t round up all these bastards and just dump them on an uninhabited island far far away....

Knows her audience doesn't put this tit on her Instagram

Can't stand this two faced bleep. Hate the way she pretends to sit on the fence oh I'm not anti Vax I'm informed choice bullshit.

Such a cop out because she knows she's potentially influencing people to make decisions based on the shite she spouts.

How are the book sales doing Jaclyn?? Follow the money trail. bleep

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.