Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That new garden of hers is lovely! The dog will bloody love all that space...oh wait🤔

She did a Q&A a month or so ago, someone asked for recommendations for natural cruelty free makeup and her response was "sorry i cant help, i dont wear makeup" or along those lines...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That new garden of hers is lovely! The dog will bloody love all that space...oh wait🤔

She did a Q&A a month or so ago, someone asked for recommendations for natural cruelty free makeup and her response was "sorry i cant help, i dont wear makeup" or along those lines...
Who needs make up when you filter the duck out of your selfies

Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t it be amazing if Ellie was actually on our side all along and this was all one big experiment to show how bleeping gullible some people are?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have you see Ellie’s latest post....
Just a list for all tit she uses shampoo, sun cream blah blah ....

I cannot believe the amount of questions she’s getting asked as if she’s some bleeping genius......

what would you recommend for ezcema, moisturiser, safe cooking pots??? What the duck is wrong with these people!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

I cannot believe the amount of questions she’s getting asked as if she’s some bleeping genius......

what would you recommend for ezcema, moisturiser, safe cooking pots??? What the duck is wrong with these people!!!
Astonishing isn’t it. I’ve got to go to the chemist tomorrow. I plan on asking him a lot of stupid bleeping questions that he won’t be able to answer. After that, I shall go to the butcher, ask what they recommend for ear ache, then round the corner to the sweet shop, I shall be asking the staff in there if they can recommend anything for gangrene, and finally, the hardware store, I’ll be asking for advice on the best steam roller to buy. duck me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Wouldn’t it be amazing if Ellie was actually on our side all along and this was all one big experiment to show how bleeping gullible some people are?

The cooking pots really tickled me 🤣🤣 How have these people made it this far?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This Polo bint Claire hocking fuckin okell or whatever her name is , is absolutely mad as duck , her posts get more bizarre as the days go by , she’s so pilled up on this Qanon tit she makes Walton seem almost sane 🤣
Yeah is just absolutely bat tit crazy, serious issues.

Love reading the tit posted on Walton’s Telegram each day. Every day something is posted apparently signalling that “it’s happening 🍿🍿” followed by his gathering commenting things such as “yes let’s go!!!!”.... and nothing...ever...happens.

When do they get to the point where they go, hang on...🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love reading the tit posted on Walton’s Telegram each day. Every day something is posted apparently signalling that “it’s happening 🍿🍿” followed by his gathering commenting things such as “yes let’s go!!!!”.... and nothing...ever...happens.

When do they get to the point where they go, hang on...🤔
Yep it's been happening for 4 years now, last month was March madness according to them it was all going to come out, guess it got delayed. Maybe this is apocalypse April when it will finally happen, if not fingers crossed for May mayhem. You think the bleeping penny would have dropped by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah is just absolutely bat tit crazy, serious issues.
The things about these conspiracy nut jobs is that conspiracies are so self sealing, to be shown any evidence to contradict or disprove what they are saying just makes them believe it more. She is an out and out wackadoodle. I only looked at her insta properly today and by the amount of times I rolled my eyes, I’m surprised they are still in my head.

• Haha
This Polo bint Claire hocking fuckin okell or whatever her name is , is absolutely mad as duck , her posts get more bizarre as the days go by , she’s so pilled up on this Qanon tit she makes Walton seem almost sane 🤣
Shes the most insane one of them all. I think she's actually having a paranoid psychotic episode.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.