Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
instagram need to be held to account here for giving her a platform. She is so incredibly dangerous. I wish she would stay in her lane with deodorant recommendations at least that won’t harm babies
Unfortunately Instagram don't give a tit, the amount of times her dangerous tit has been reported and the fact she hasn't been removed proves that.

Personally anyone who follows her and takes her advice over medical professionals deserves anything that happens to them, unfortunately though it's not just them that will be impacted, innocent children could literally die based on her advice.

Reactions: 6
duck me that was a tough read what a crock of tit! I don't even know where to start with the thicker blood tit. Did a 10 year old write this?

Aside from the glaringly obvious errors in human biology.

The link between vit k and leukaemia is completely unproven. Delayed cord clamping is now standard practice. Parents can choose oral vitamin k if they wish.

And hep b? She's obviously reading American tit. We only give hep b vaccines to babies born to hep b parents.

Stupid bleep
Yep thought as much, but seeing as its not my area of profession or expertise i thought id hand over to someone else rather than pretend i knew for sure....you should try it someday ElsyBels😉

Reactions: 4
Unfortunately Instagram don't give a tit, the amount of times her dangerous tit has been reported and the fact she hasn't been removed proves that.

Personally anyone who follows her and takes her advice over medical professionals deserves anything that happens to them, unfortunately though it's not just them that will be impacted, innocent children could literally die based on her advice.
exactly, I agree, if people chose to get medical advice from a stranger online with zero qualifications then the repercussions are on them, but when it comes to babies and children it’s a bit different 😫 you can only hope they might have a semi sensible family member or an understanding health care professional who can try and educate them for the sake of the child

How poignant.

I truly hope that all the freaks are alerted to this, they read it, recognise themselves and each other and hang their stupid bleeping heads in shame.
It didn't start out like that but I got to the 900,000 deaths bit and just changed direction. What a skank Ellie is..

Reactions: 2
Hey guys!
So, this long time lurker, wants to say thankyou! Not only have I needed some Tenna (pissing myself laughing) , for the smart arse comments, but it is a beaut to know so many like minded around.

Reactions: 11
It’s like in their world literally everyone is a weirdo 🤦🏼‍♀️ Imagine being so paranoid
They literally look for and find ridiculous meanings in everything, who has time for that tit. If they put that energy into something constructive they might actually achieve something and become viable members of society.

Apparently hotdog means male prostitute, pizza means you like children. Are other foods involved in this, is it safe to like donuts and fish fingers or do they also have hidden meanings.

Liey has to fabricate these lies and pontificate for pages and pages on subjects she knows nothing about, and spend hours primping and preening for the camera filter in order to achieve a sense of self worth and validation.

There is literally nothing more to her. No personality, no intelligence, no life experience, no qualifications and barely average looks.

She managed to spawn a few offspring, but while the most important thing for our species to survive (thanks to all the parents)that’s pretty unremarkable.

Liey - is spending hours every day using copy and paste to cobble together one of your health ‘revelations’ true altruism? (Google it).

I think you’d be far better off accepting your limits and spending a few days a week at your local charity shop if you want to contribute something meaningful to society. And then go home and be a good mother.

At the moment what you’re contributing is not only hollow and shallow, but also toxic and harmful.

It’s generally recognised that young mothers are particularly vulnerable to manipulation and grifters. Fine if they’re being conned by Juice Plus and Younique - not so fine if they’re being conned into harming their children.

(well it’s not fine, but an adult victim is easier to accept than a child victim)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Liey has to fabricate these lies and pontificate for pages and pages on subjects she knows nothing about, and spend hours primping and preening for the camera filter in order to achieve a sense of self worth and validation.

There is literally nothing more to her. No personality, no intelligence, no life experience, no qualifications and barely average looks.

She managed to spawn a few offspring, but while the most important thing for our species to survive (thanks to all the parents)that’s pretty unremarkable.

Liey - is spending hours every day using copy and paste to cobble together one of your health ‘revelations’ true altruism? (Google it).

I think you’d be far better off accepting your limits and spending a few days a week at your local charity shop if you want to contribute something meaningful to society. And then go home and be a good mother.

At the moment what you’re contributing is not only hollow and shallow, but also toxic and harmful.

It’s generally recognised that young mothers are particularly vulnerable to manipulation and grifters. Fine if they’re being conned by Juice Plus and Younique - not so fine if they’re being conned into harming their children.
spot on - she should concentrate on her children not her ego, seems a trait they all have sadly

Reactions: 2
She needs to write this under all her posts
🤣🤣🤣 what notes would they be? The ones she took when she attended that international medical conference on the use of paediatric vitamin K, in her capacity as Nobel Prize winner for vitamin research?

Or the notes she made with 15 tabs open on her laptop, with Coronation St on in the background and the kids spaghetti hoops on the hob 🤣

Oh Liey, do duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The big problem here is Instagram giving her a platform. That’s the big factor. She wouldn’t have a voice or following of it did it’s job and took her crap down. I’m still horrified she compared nazi Germany. To the UK’s current situation.

Reactions: 8
duck me that was a tough read what a crock of tit! I don't even know where to start with the thicker blood tit. Did a 10 year old write this?

Aside from the glaringly obvious errors in human biology.

The link between vit k and leukaemia is completely unproven. Delayed cord clamping is now standard practice. Parents can choose oral vitamin k if they wish.

And hep b? She's obviously reading American tit. We only give hep b vaccines to babies born to hep b parents.

Stupid bleep
All babies now get 3 doses of Hep b in their 6-in-1 injection which is given at 8,12 and 16 weeks. It’s called Infanrix-hexa.

The big problem here is Instagram giving her a platform. That’s the big factor. She wouldn’t have a voice or following of it did it’s job and took her crap down. I’m still horrified she compared nazi Germany. To the UK’s current situation.
I know, it’s frustrating. Just keep reporting. I don’t follow her but I report her profile every time I stumble across it.

instagram need to be held to account here for giving her a platform. She is so incredibly dangerous. I wish she would stay in her lane with deodorant recommendations at least that won’t harm babies
I’ve written to two of their senior people - not even had the courtesy of a response. Cunts.

Hey guys!
So, this long time lurker, wants to say thankyou! Not only have I needed some Tenna (pissing myself laughing) , for the smart arse comments, but it is a beaut to know so many like minded around.
Stick around kid. We’re a whole bleeping comedy club.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And so the water fast commences.......

She’s going to be light headed by breakfast time tomorrow, considering there’s barely anything of her in the first place fainting is a strong possibility.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.